+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Oh ages ago I had a student with a little brother called Derrick who always left a teeny wee patch wherever he went. I forgot that NO ONE ON BUBHUB knew that fact!
    I just tried to thank this post again. I have tears!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

harvs  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @harvs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in the work car the other day and Garyed. It must have seeped slowly across the car because my colleague wound the window down a little and it was at the moment I told her I'd hoped to get away with it. Apparently she thought it was the lab samples we were carrying and didn't even think it was a Gary. I could have got away with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have tears over this thread! I have this weird thing going where I just don't get gas. I don't know why but DH treats it like a Badge of Honor for me that I just don't Gary.

But I have been in a position of mistaken identity of Gary. I was in Woolies one day, I walk down an isle where this guy was half way up and by the time I get to the middle he has left the isle. The stench hit me in the face so hard, it literally smelled like a dead animal. Given I was the only one in the isle and I see a young couple turn in, I make a run for it. I don't want them thinking it was me! In the next isle I hear him say "Poooooo! **** that stinks!".

The couple catches up with me a few isles down and he gives me the most disgusted look I wanted to scream "IT WASN'T ME!!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this thread is quite timely.

I was just talking to my boss. Only two of us. In a very quiet room. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I had no warning and could not stop a very loud Garry from slipping out. Then I made it worse by automatically sticking my hand over my butt and saying something along the lines of "Oh no" while thinking of this thread. *Awkward*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I have tears over this thread! I have this weird thing going where I just don't get gas. I don't know why but DH treats it like a Badge of Honor for me that I just don't Gary.

But I have been in a position of mistaken identity of Gary. I was in Woolies one day, I walk down an isle where this guy was half way up and by the time I get to the middle he has left the isle. The stench hit me in the face so hard, it literally smelled like a dead animal. Given I was the only one in the isle and I see a young couple turn in, I make a run for it. I don't want them thinking it was me! In the next isle I hear him say "Poooooo! **** that stinks!".

The couple catches up with me a few isles down and he gives me the most disgusted look I wanted to scream "IT WASN'T ME!!!"
    I sometimes go through periods where there's no gas. It's weird. Unfortunately not the case most of the time.

DP and I never deliberately Gary in front of each other, so it's always SOOO embarrassing if one gets away accidentally. A few times DP has woken himself up in the early hours of the morning, doing a Gary. So funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Well this thread is quite timely.

I was just talking to my boss. Only two of us. In a very quiet room. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I had no warning and could not stop a very loud Garry from slipping out. Then I made it worse by automatically sticking my hand over my butt and saying something along the lines of "Oh no" while thinking of this thread. *Awkward*
    Oh no! You poor soul.

Please tell me your boss is a female?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recently have had a bad case of Gary's due to a large amount of stress.
    I am pretty sure I have garyed in all public places by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Oh no! You poor soul.

Please tell me your boss is a female?
    Female, and we have known each other for a very long time. Still embarrassing though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg. Reading this threadnon the train and DD let out a loud gary. It was not me people on the train!