+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 172
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Oh ages ago I had a student with a little brother called Derrick who always left a teeny wee patch wherever he went. I forgot that NO ONE ON BUBHUB knew that fact!
    I just tried to thank this post again. I have tears!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

    harvs  (03-05-2016)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,238
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked
    872
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @harvs

  4. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,670
    Thanks
    1,961
    Thanked
    2,573
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was in the work car the other day and Garyed. It must have seeped slowly across the car because my colleague wound the window down a little and it was at the moment I told her I'd hoped to get away with it. Apparently she thought it was the lab samples we were carrying and didn't even think it was a Gary. I could have got away with it!

  5. #164
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,850
    Thanks
    6,202
    Thanked
    16,897
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I have tears over this thread! I have this weird thing going where I just don't get gas. I don't know why but DH treats it like a Badge of Honor for me that I just don't Gary.

    But I have been in a position of mistaken identity of Gary. I was in Woolies one day, I walk down an isle where this guy was half way up and by the time I get to the middle he has left the isle. The stench hit me in the face so hard, it literally smelled like a dead animal. Given I was the only one in the isle and I see a young couple turn in, I make a run for it. I don't want them thinking it was me! In the next isle I hear him say "Poooooo! **** that stinks!".

    The couple catches up with me a few isles down and he gives me the most disgusted look I wanted to scream "IT WASN'T ME!!!"

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    780
    Thanked
    775
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well this thread is quite timely.

    I was just talking to my boss. Only two of us. In a very quiet room. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I had no warning and could not stop a very loud Garry from slipping out. Then I made it worse by automatically sticking my hand over my butt and saying something along the lines of "Oh no" while thinking of this thread. *Awkward*

  7. #166
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,673
    Thanks
    1,209
    Thanked
    3,848
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I have tears over this thread! I have this weird thing going where I just don't get gas. I don't know why but DH treats it like a Badge of Honor for me that I just don't Gary.

    But I have been in a position of mistaken identity of Gary. I was in Woolies one day, I walk down an isle where this guy was half way up and by the time I get to the middle he has left the isle. The stench hit me in the face so hard, it literally smelled like a dead animal. Given I was the only one in the isle and I see a young couple turn in, I make a run for it. I don't want them thinking it was me! In the next isle I hear him say "Poooooo! **** that stinks!".

    The couple catches up with me a few isles down and he gives me the most disgusted look I wanted to scream "IT WASN'T ME!!!"
    I sometimes go through periods where there's no gas. It's weird. Unfortunately not the case most of the time.

    DP and I never deliberately Gary in front of each other, so it's always SOOO embarrassing if one gets away accidentally. A few times DP has woken himself up in the early hours of the morning, doing a Gary. So funny!

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,899
    Thanks
    3,056
    Thanked
    5,863
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    Well this thread is quite timely.

    I was just talking to my boss. Only two of us. In a very quiet room. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I had no warning and could not stop a very loud Garry from slipping out. Then I made it worse by automatically sticking my hand over my butt and saying something along the lines of "Oh no" while thinking of this thread. *Awkward*
    Oh no! You poor soul.

    Please tell me your boss is a female?

  9. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,577
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked
    1,479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I recently have had a bad case of Gary's due to a large amount of stress.
    I am pretty sure I have garyed in all public places by now.

  10. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    780
    Thanked
    775
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Oh no! You poor soul.

    Please tell me your boss is a female?
    Female, and we have known each other for a very long time. Still embarrassing though.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Degrassi  (04-05-2016)

  12. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,965
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    2,303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg. Reading this threadnon the train and DD let out a loud gary. It was not me people on the train!


 

Similar Threads

  1. What the moments....
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 12:26
  2. It's been one of those days ...Most embarrassing...
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 22-11-2014, 23:40
  3. Did you ever have moments..
    By BeeSam in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 19:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Sensory
Baby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer an exciting world full of fun sensory experiences for parents and babies to enjoy.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!