+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Funny that this thread has popped up this week. Yesterday at work I walked into the bathroom at work and my colleague was there washing her hands. I said hello and went into the cubicle. As I was weeing, I let out a gigantic Gary and obviously my colleague knew it was me in there! I was mortified. Thankfully she's at the other end of the office so I don't see her often.
    I was just thinking in the shower just now about all the times one has slipped out while weeing in a public toilet, and how you don't want to leave the cubicle until you're sure there's no one out there..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work in shopping centres and frequently have to stifle my giggles in the public toilets, I can't help it but I still think farts are funny and there always seems to be someone in there letting one of those loud long ones go while they're doing a wee.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to careermum For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My mum did a computer course a few years ago and there was an elderly woman in the class who would openly Gary multiple times per class whilst sitting at the computer.

This woman would never bat an eyelid or excuse herself when she did it I have to wonder whether (a) she pretends it didn't happen because it's embarrassing or (b) doesn't give a honk because she's old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ^^^that sounds like something my Mum would do. She's in her 70's and is known for walking in front of people doing Garry's. I think she can't hear them that well anymore, so thinks no one else can either. Doesn't. Work. That. Way. Mum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

GreenMama  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I was a PA to the department manager, I was in his office having a good old laugh with him and in my hysterics I let one go. I was mortified!! Was a while before I could look him in the eye!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Lordy these are funny. I try not to Gary in front of DH at all costs. While pregnant earlier this year every time I went to pee during the night (so all the time) Gary's would come out while peeing (as soon as I sat on the toilet). I couldn't stop them! DH always heard and thought it was hilarious and still teases me.
    My 5.5 month old DD Gary's all the time. Loud and stinky! We say she's playing her special trumpet 😂 I have her on video playing her trumpet a couple of times too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    My 5.5 month old DD Gary's all the time. Loud and stinky! We say she's playing her special trumpet 😂 I have her on video playing her trumpet a couple of times too!
    It's surprising how loud babies can Gary! So much sound from such a tiny human

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @mummymaybe :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Beat me to it! I was coming to bump it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Oh Lordy these are funny. I try not to Gary in front of DH at all costs. While pregnant earlier this year every time I went to pee during the night (so all the time) Gary's would come out while peeing (as soon as I sat on the toilet). I couldn't stop them! DH always heard and thought it was hilarious and still teases me.
    My poor DD here I am shaming her on a public forum 😂. 10 months old now and oh my lord she Gary's louder than my 41 year old 6 foot 6 110kg DH sometimes 😳 hilarious!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (04-05-2016)