+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hahahaha this thread is the best!
    I still remember when I was about 8 years old I used to do Little Athletics every Saturday.
    I was practicing high jump and I ran as fast as I could.. As I jumped I let out a huge Gary!
    I then climbed down and clutched my knee saying it cracked as I was jumping. One of the other girls turned and was like "oh my god I heard it that was so loud!!" Then ran off telling everyone how loudly my knee cracked.
    The two adults supervising were concealing their laughter and I was absolutely mortified.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not me but still funny as*****

My cute as a button niece (who her mother now says is the devil in disguise) went to church the other week for a christening. After running out of the church cause "she wasn't listening to this crap" her mother made her sit and. Be quite. During the silent prayer she blurts out "m you just grayed" then she proceeds to gray on the lady next to them. (Mind you mum didn't do anything it was the brat)

My sister was mortified and couldn't apologize enough. Needless to say she won't be going back to church

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    We were just hanging out with MIL and she excused herself to go to the toilet. She managed to do a massive Gary on the way and DS yelled at her 'nanna! Nanna did pop off! Say excuse me Nanna!'

Awkies. But now I have a new mission - to teach DS all about Gary and his mate Gary Brown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Embarrassing moments when you've 'done a Gary'?

Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    We were just hanging out with MIL and she excused herself to go to the toilet. She managed to do a massive Gary on the way and DS yelled at her 'nanna! Nanna did pop off! Say excuse me Nanna!'

Awkies. But now I have a new mission - to teach DS all about Gary and his mate Gary Brown.
    This made me laugh! I can imagine she was trying to do the polite thing by excusing herself... But didn't make it...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (14-04-2015),harvs  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Oh God. This is my mother. I'm so nervous of what my future children, nieces and nephews will say 😕

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

harvs  (17-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We were at a party last night and my mum was battling my sister with a boiled egg (orthodox Easter thing) and as she smacked my sisters egg, she let out a little Gary then went bright red and burst into laughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

This just reminded me of when we were on holidays recently. Staying in a tiny 3 bedroom apartment with Mum, dad, DH, my sister, my nephew and my nanna. Nanna got up off the couch to go get something from the bedroom and as she got up and walked she Gary'd the whole way. We all got the giggles, but the more she laughed, the more she Gary'd. Thank god they were fragrance free. I don't think we would've survived otherwise. It was like a machine gun firing!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

harvs  (17-04-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are cheering me up while I'm led in bed sick!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    These are cheering me up while I'm led in bed sick!!
    Don't laugh too hard, you might Gary

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Molros  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Don't laugh too hard, you might Gary
    That's ok I did that last night!!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (14-04-2015)