+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a Gold Coast girl but moved to adelaide. Missing the warmer weather, can't believe I even wore a jumper in winter there haha. It's currently 12 degrees here atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default So... what's the weather like where you live???

I'm an hour south of perth CBD and it's been coolish 22 degree day but very dark and gloomy with not much rain yet. The weather has been pretty good this year, not too many 40 degree days
    Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 08-04-2015 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    I'm in Canberra its currently 15 degrees and overcast. It's been raining off and on since good Friday. It's cold - but I've recently moved from Cairns so the temperature change is pretty extreme for us.

Dreading our first winter here BUT if I had to choose between the cold and Cairns' 36 degrees and 93% humidity for 70% of the year I'll take the cold!!!
    I am in canberra too and last year was our first winter. Get ready for snow!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in Noosa and it is lovely and crisp here tonight. So much better than the stifling humid days we've had over the last few weeks!!

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    I'm in Noosa and it is lovely and crisp here tonight. So much better than the stifling humid days we've had over the last few weeks!!
    long time, no see

Isn't it gorgeous tonight, and what a beautiful day today was, thank goodness that humidity seems to have gone. I just popped on a cardy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-biscotti View Post
    long time, no see

Isn't it gorgeous tonight, and what a beautiful day today was, thank goodness that humidity seems to have gone. I just popped on a cardy
    Hi! Hope you're well!

Because is was cool last night/this morning, I was really excited and eager today so I went to Coles in jeans and a jacket... really regretted that because it was a lovely day today. I just checked and it is 18 degrees at my house!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterpure View Post
    I'm the exact opposite: moved from Brisbane to Melbourne 13 years ago and still getting used to the cold here. I'm still mourning the end of summer (not that we even had much of a summer here!!)
    See that's what I miss the freezing weather wrapped in blankets with movies on. The winter fashion is so good in Melbourne.

Earlier this week I had shorts on and air conditioning pumping. It just feels wrong let's be honest.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Hi! Hope you're well!

Because is was cool last night/this morning, I was really excited and eager today so I went to Coles in jeans and a jacket... really regretted that.....:
    Yes, I got a bit excited too, I wore boots and a () scarf to swimming this morning lol

Let's hope this is the start of a proper autumn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrusRain View Post
    I'm in Tamworth and it's freezing here today! We just pulled the heaters out of the shed.
    Me too!! It got so cold so quick i had to go buy winter clothes for the kids!! Brrr

12. The Following User Says Thank You to meljemillie For This Useful Post:

CitrusRainxxx  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-biscotti View Post
    Yes, I got a bit excited too, I wore boots and a () scarf to swimming this morning lol

Let's hope this is the start of a proper autumn
    Where you the only one in scarf and boots? I was the only one in jeans and a jacket. I really stood out amongst the singlets and board shorts.