+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Scr3w that!! Thats what I thought when I read 7 hours, and I thought it was 7hrs round trip.

But 14hrs?!!!!!! I can't believe she even suggested it. She should be coming to you.

My DS was an unhappy baby in a car and I would have not done that much driving for a wkd. So stressful for everyone involved.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ds had reflux and hated the car, I would have rather poked my eyes out with coat hangers than do a trip like that, that's unreasonable of her to expect it and of your dh to not see why you wouldn't want to do it. I hope you don't have to

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chillies...I'm an adult and I wouldn't even travel 7 hours in a car. Honestly its too long for a baby. They are too needy still at that age and you'd have to stop soooo many times for feeding and settling and just cuddling. It will take you forever. Even if she liked the car you couldn't expect her to sit in hee capsule for that long without needing anything.

When my inlaws lived 1.5 hours away we'd stay the weekend. Once going home at night nothing I did would stop my son crying. He cried for 1 hour straight! We stopped a bit and he eventually calmed down...like 20 mins before we got home...but it was awful!

You will be stressed especially if she doesn't settle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (11-04-2015)