+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default CSIRO Total Wellbeing Online Plan?

Hi is anyone registered and doing this? I am thinking of signing up but then wonder if I should just get the books and do it that way. Any advice on whether the $149 is worth it would be great. Also I am pre-diabetic so need a lower GI diet plan so it says that it is low GI but I just wanted to confirm.
    thanks
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't heard of the online plan but I do have the books CSIRO 1, 2 & Healthy Heart. With a bit of discipline they're easy enough to follow. I'd probably buy one of the books and see how you go before forking out $149.

DH and I aren't doing the diet strictly any more but they are still books that we cook from several times a week. The meals are delicious. I think if you do (the program) once properly you learn so much along the way that it will permanently change the way you eat and think about food/exercise.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks - I just looked on product review.com and lots of complaints about the website crashing so I think I'll give it a miss. Might go to the library and get the books if they have them.