+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    So I am now CD 41 off the pill ans still waiting *sigh* took a test last week BFN
    My sister has quiet bad pcos so I am starting to feel it might be a family thing guess I'll just keep waiting for now, i have been feeling very agitated and moods fri/ sat so thinking i might be pmsing even hubby thinks so! So fingers crossed! Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on Cd1 ready to start again. Lucky for short cycles because I'm expected to O at the end of next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a number 1 too. :-)

Haven't been trying long. DH is FIFO which makes it hard and I'm having an interesting time coming off the pill. All in all it's a little challenging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a crappy time coming off the pill with cycles between 29-38days. I was on it for 12 years. I hope your body kicks in quick, nothing more frustrating than ttc and being irregular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello newbie here!
    Ttc #1! Came off the pill in march after 15 years, just had 38 day cycle and now cd5. Have started charting temps and have op k's ready to go!
    Please forgive me if I don't know all the lingo lol looking to chat to girls in a similar boat. Good luck for May everyone! ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @twentysomething sorry to hear have you gone to have any tests to see if you have PCOS as well?
    Good luck @bertie7 @LTSunnyside ttc is more challenging than I realised.. So many people manage to do it accidentally, I wish they knew how lucky they were.
    Welcome @MrsKastanaz! You will pick up on the lingo pretty quickly. If in doubt, Google! Or ask and we can explain
    As for me, thought I'd missed my window and had a huge cry the other day only to get O pain yesterday and today with EWCM so still staying positive. Have been super fatigued lately and hardly eating, my medication is really throwing me around lately so hoping it settles soon.
    Good luck everyone! Fx for some sticky bfps in May!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

LTSunnyside  (04-05-2015),MrsK1984  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @GemimaPuddleduck,
    I haven't had any test done as I have just come off the pill and I thought the dr wouldn't take me seriously? Any thoughts on seeing a dr so soon? I am worried though as I dont want to wait a full year to see if something happens, its just seems crazy😕 both sides of parent grand parents have thyroid issues to so really very confused? How long to wait before seeing dr? Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think any doctor who is worth their weight would take you seriously with a family history. But they may make you wait a couple of months first. Particularly if you were on the pill for a long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LTSunnyside View Post
    I think any doctor who is worth their weight would take you seriously with a family history. But they may make you wait a couple of months first. Particularly if you were on the pill for a long time.

Hi @LTSunnyside,
    yeah both sides have thyoid problems and my older sister was diagnosed with PCOS as she didn't ovulate for a fully year when she went of the pill, I have just started my TTC journey but with a history like that I don't want to wait to long.
    although I have been pretty stressed at work at the moment so I am wondering if they might be preventing me from O at the moment so trying to keep my coole and work on it a bit.

Have you just started trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi @LTSunnyside,
    yeah both sides have thyoid problems and my older sister was diagnosed with PCOS as she didn't ovulate for a fully year when she went of the pill, I have just started my TTC journey but with a history like that I don't want to wait to long.
    although I have been pretty stressed at work at the moment so I am wondering if they might be preventing me from O at the moment so trying to keep my coole and work on it a bit.

Have you just started trying?
    I have been off the pill since january. Trying seriously 1 cycle (because my body is a bit confused). I'm hoping May will be our time or at least my time to get a normal cycle. I guess thats what i get for 12 years of the pill.

I'll cross my fingers for you to be perfectly healthy and just having a delayed cycle and it will start soon. :-)