+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Twenty something my sil will probably have number 7 before I have number 1 and she is only 30!!!!! I am last in DHs family... In saying this we only started TTC in January and I think Jan was a bust as I ttcd way to early and then we moved and didn't BD; didn't ovulate in Feb due to moving stress (severe stress - I had an accident while moving) and then due to not ovulating I bled for 3 weeks very mildly and then ovulated right after that and I am not sure about the egg quality and uterus lining quality at this stage. So here I am in cycle number 4 and this is my new approach

I am CD6 today and AF is almost gone yay.... I don't temp or OPK this month and in fact feel much better this way. I sent dh the following message today:
    Your make some time for wife Schedule ;-)
    Thursday 23rd (CD9)
    Saturday 25th (CD11)
    Monday 27th (CD13)
    Wed 29th (CD15)
    Thursday 30th (CD16)
    Fri 1st (CD17)
    Sat 2nd
    Sun 3rd
    Mon 4th
    Tue 5th
    Wed 6th
    Thursday 7th
    Friday 8th
    Saturday 9th

I normally o between CD17-CD20 with an LP of 13/14 days...we will be on a relaxing holiday CD17/18/19 :-) hubby's response to my message was: sounds good - I will hold you to it :-p haha

So yes we are racking the relaxed approach and I won't test until 18 May... This way I don't need to stress predicting o and worrying about having missed it and so on...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyDeFleur For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (20-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twentysomething Yes I know the feeling, lots of people having babies everywhere. I think I just have it on the brain since we have started trying so maybe we are just noticing it more. Maybe it will all fall into place. If it happens quickly I know we will be very lucky but I am preparing myself in case it is difficult - but you're right, I think we definitely do it tougher than the boys, I don't think they quite understand the pressure of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think I would have O'd the last day or so (if my cycle is back on track it's the right timing, and I had a couple of little pin-pricky pains yesterday that sounded like something I had read explaining what ovulation could feel like when the eggs are actually released). Tonight I have cramps really low to one side, feels just like period pain. Has anyone else had this, is it related to ovulation? We have been TTC but I don't think it would be implantation or anything yet, I just don't remember having this last month. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC baby number 1.

Hey lovelies just an update I have put it in other post but BFN here :-( oh well, just means more practice needed ;-)

We didn't hold much hope for the first month but I was hoping to be like my sisters. One has PCOS missed 1 pill and was pregnant (1%chance of having kids to begin with and has had 2 kids this way) and the other has fallen twice on the pill.

So I'm a little bit disappointed but what can you do.
    I now have an ovulation test kit (no idea what I'm doing with it though lol I'll read up tonight.)

Sending baby dust to the rest if you for this month ✨✨✨

Good luck 💖
    Last edited by JET09; 23-04-2015 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @JET09 so frustrating!! Good luck next cycle!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

JET09  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @JET09 so frustrating!! Good luck next cycle!
    Thanks Gemima ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there!
    Just wanted to jump on board this thread too.
    DH and I are TTC our 1st.
    We haven't been not trying (if that makes sense) for a few years now. But just started actively trying a few months ago as we're starting to seek some fertility treatment. Fingers crossed its not too long of a wait for us. I'd love to have a large family! But would also be so happy just having one!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leahmck89 For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (27-04-2015),GemimaPuddleduck  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leahmck89 View Post
    Hey there!
    Just wanted to jump on board this thread too.
    DH and I are TTC our 1st.
    We haven't been not trying (if that makes sense) for a few years now. But just started actively trying a few months ago as we're starting to seek some fertility treatment. Fingers crossed its not too long of a wait for us. I'd love to have a large family! But would also be so happy just having one!
    Welcome and fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome leah! Hope ypur stay is short and sweet!
    Well i am now cd 36.. no sign of AF although I have had odd cramps most of the month but nothing major, took a test last week as we were going camping and i was likly going to be drinking. Bfn
    I am thinking of wait one more week before i take another one..
    hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry I've been quiet lately guys. AF only arrived last week. Currently on cd12 so waiting for the dip to see if I O!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (28-04-2015)