+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    100% free then they have a pregnancy app for after you conceive. Hopefully you can use that instead

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

JET09  (11-04-2015),lolly007  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys
    just wondering any one experience when I was a teenager my periods were all over the place I would sometimes go 6 months with nothing then one a month for 3 month nothing for 4 ect.. This was part of the reason I went on the pill. So.. Now that I am off it after ten years just wondering if any one else found their cycles were more "normal" after coming off contraceptives? It was thinking about it and if I go back to VEry irregular it's going to make getting pregnant very hard... Thoughts? Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - also TTC #1. I'm 33. DH is 38. This is technically my third cycle off the pill after 15 years. I have AF now. Will be 'actively' trying this cycle.
    I use both FF and Ovia! My last cycle was a bit iffy (not as obvious temp shift) and the apps recorded my fertile time differently - so I will continue to use both to keep ALL bases covered!! I prefer the graphing tools and data analysis on FF.
    I am also going to use OPK all cycle (clear blue digital) as I used it last cycle but stopped after my peak but I am not convinced I Od at that time, and as I said the temp shift wasn't great - and then I got a cold so the temps were a bit all over the place.
    Luckily I have had two good cycle lengths of 31 and 28 days.
    I am taking vitex.
    I definitely had O symptoms in my first cycle which I didn't have last cycle, so that also leads me to believe I may have not Od at all.
    Good luck to you all and fingers crossed for our BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi *waves* I'm trying for my first as well. DH is 34 and I'm 26. This week should be my O week as I have 28-30 day cycles and this is my first month trying 😁 I haven't been on any kind of birth control for over a year so my cycles have been pretty regular. We've been dtd every second day for maybe the last week as I've heard that every day isn't the best approach. I'm excited but also scared that it's going to take longer than I hope. Anyway good luck to everyone! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all its been a little quiet in here just wanted to see how every one is going?
    I am Cd 27 hoping eith AF will arrive this week or testing last in the week.
    we are heading away camping on the weekend so hopefully.. she either comes and goes or waits to after.
    Ihave been super tierd and sore back the his week wondering if early symptoms?
    Or it ccould have something to do with ghe 90 hours i worked this fornight 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @twentysomething I hear ya! 90 hour fortnight are killers! I hope AF doesn't arrive and you get a BFP instead! AF arrived for me 2 days ago so I'm just waiting to get into my fertile window and give it another shot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twentysomething fingers crossed for a BFP for you and good luck @GemimaPuddleduck for this cycle! I'm now in my tww although I'm not expecting much due to it only being my first month.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aliyshah For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (19-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @GemimaPuddleduck
    Im not holding my breat because its our first month plus ive been very stressed and have not really any clear idea if i O no signs so no idea when... but still a little hopeful coz we can hope! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Are you charting? I never knew if I Od or not until I started charting. Only been doing it for a month though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I am Also planning and TTC

good luck, I'm 28, in Sydney and my friend has also been trying for months - almost a year- but was drinking too much Tea/coffee ..apparently.... As soon as she stopped they conceived! They were about to try IVF.

good luck all!