+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In the past by "trying" we had just stopped using protection. So not actively trying, but not not trying. If that makes sense. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep makes complete sense

I've heard doing it too much is not good either, like a few good bangs is better than lots of frequent ones (from a semen potency view).

I feel like we need to just kick it up a few notches and make it more of a priority.

it's still enjoyable but there's a goal in sight too so I guess you need to balance both. like it can't be all about one or the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Exactly! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    when we all say "not trying that hard", like how much bd is really enough to say yeah we are really trying? I feel like his do you know if you are doing it enough?? we've only gotten in 1 or 2 (3 at most haha) bd's around ovulation time so I feel that's a pretty poor effort. I would like to aim for every other day from about cd 10 to a few days after I o (just to be sure). I feel this would be enough to constitute a real try. dunno though really....maybe that's overkill. a bit tmi I guess, sorry.
    Yea I know what you mean. I think for the first couple of months we just did it once or twice around CD14. But I have since found out I don't exactly have a textbook cycle so it's likely it wasn't even around the right time!

I feel like we're putting an effort in now by being more aware how the my cycles works and have upped our bd from earlier in the cycle until I get the the definitel temp shift haha. But yeh... So much effort!! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's exactly right! I think I O around CD16 but not sure. Everyone is different.
    By being aware of your cycle, you're giving yourself a head start!
    It is a lot of effort though. The long weekend was great cos I had 4 days to focus but the rest of the time I'm too tired from work!
    Speaking of which, I better get some sleep, need to be up at 5! Good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    we are also trying for number 1.
    Gemima we are also "trying but not really"
    we thought we would just enjoy the first few months of trying
    But i have just come off the pill after 10 years so no idea what will happen or if it will happen. But hubby is enjoying it in the mean time
    we are trying to keep it light and not think about it to Much.
    I have a lot going on with work and studing so there is a lot going on in our lives to..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, we're trying for #1 too....
    From mid last year we were in the "trying but not reallly" as in just stopped contraception to see how we went, got pregnant after only 2 cycles, but then miscarried at 11 weeks on New Year's Eve
    so now after waiting a few cycles we're actively trying again But this time I'm feeling more anxious about the whole process after everything....I think I need to relax and enjoy "the process" more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @twentysomething My friend conceived as soon as she stopped taking her pill, hopefully you will too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Katsmyname the best thing you can do for your body right now is to stay as relaxed as possible. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I hope you have much better luck this time around!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

Katsmyname  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    af is done (yay) so planning to start bd from tomo night (if we aren't too tired!!). eeek.