+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Jet. Hope it you get anothe positive soon.

No news here. Body is still a mess from 12 years on the pill. I'm a bit torn this month as we went on our delayed honeymoon and i did let myself relax and have a few too many drinks over there and would feel bad if i had fallen over there

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 6 and AF finished. Doing the grapefruit juice, carrot juice, evening primerose oil thing this month and am also starting rubintussin and preseed a bit later on around CD13 as I ovulate around CD18-20.
    We will be away CD18-21 on holidays yay.
    Good luck eceryone

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear jet! Such a sucky situation to be going through.

Blood test on Friday now showing levels of 2 so looks like my body is now back to 'normal' after our miscarriage 3 weeks ago. Now just waiting for af to turn up.

We are dtd but not tracking this month so if we fall great but will get back on the temping bandwagon after af turns up. Really hope that will be soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

Yes very suckey but have to look at the other side of it.

Anyway let's hope lots of baby dust is being spread this month lovelies. Make sure to use this cold weather for some other activities that can warm you up ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Quick question, I'm only a few days post ovulation but (TMI) I have excessive cm, creamy/milky and soooooo much of it! Never experienced so much I my life. Has anyone else ever had this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC baby number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsK1984 View Post
    Hi ladies! Quick question, I'm only a few days post ovulation but (TMI) I have excessive cm, creamy/milky and soooooo much of it! Never experienced so much I my life. Has anyone else ever had this?
    Hey MrsK

Haven't had this myself (honestly last mth I didn't even notice any at all ) but from what I have been reading lately about all this (since my MC I have read heaps on conception etc) excessive mucus can be a sign of a hormone imbalance and should be discussed with your on/gyne

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Firstly, it's never TMI; that's why we are here.
    A lot of people say that you get way more cm after conception, and it's creamy/lotion-like. I had it the first time I fell pregnant actually.
    I also had it again last month but then AF arrived. So it could be either.
    Cm is usually fine as long as there is no smell, strange colour or itchiness associated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Hey MrsK

excessive mucus can be a sign of a hormone imbalance and should be discussed with your on/gyne
    I have PCOS related very low progesterone and high androgens, so this could explain last month for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    Firstly, it's never TMI; that's why we are here.
    A lot of people say that you get way more cm after conception, and it's creamy/lotion-like. I had it the first time I fell pregnant actually.
    I also had it again last month but then AF arrived. So it could be either.
    Cm is usually fine as long as there is no smell, strange colour or itchiness associated.
    Thanks for the reply! I have read a lot it's often associated with early conception so just thought I'd suss out if this had happened to others, before starting to get my hopes up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply! I have read a lot it's often associated with early conception so just thought I'd suss out if this had happened to others, before starting to get my hopes up x
    Fingers crossed for you... Hopefully the hormone imbalance is that your UTD... 😜

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (27-05-2015)