+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsKastanas View Post
    Have you ever had a positive with clear blue and negative with IC using the same urine? Wondering if I should try clear blue...
    Think I should be ovulating in the next couple of days so if no luck this month might try clear blue x
    Yep. I always use same urine - two months ago I got my first (and only) flashy and peak on the digi. But the IC was technically negative. There was a second line but not as dark or darker than the control (and considering you're not supposed to use fmu it was still not even close to the colour of the control)
    The second line on the digi (when you eject the stick) must be the LH line as this seems to correspond with the IC (meaning it gets darker over time like the IC).
    I am using a saliva scope too this month!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bertie7 For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twentysomething even though it is your first cycle it can get disheartening after waiting a 'regular' cycle length, I was exactly the same!
    Have you had a look into some natural remedies to try help bring on AF? I have heard that acupuncture is meant to be really good. I took a natural herb called Vitex, it is meant to help regulate cycles. I was on CD35 on my 1st cycle and took it then got AF CD39, continued to take it my next cycle was 31 days and then I got my BFP. I did stop taking it once I got my BFP (my mind does wonder should I have kept taking it but I can't think like that). Some people take it until they ovulate ... anyhow might be worth a try.

Those symptoms sound very much like PMS yay! My biggest symptom was sore nipples on or the day after ovulation, keep an eye out for that! 14 days after my nipples got sore my AF arrived on both those cycles, I will be keeping an eye out for that.

I think def worth you heading in and having a chat with your GP, there is no harm having the chat and asking what next etc and what test you need to rule out. If anything it will help you and your stress levels through this process. Plus if you are anything like me I tend to worry and focus on something until I can answer it lol

Thanks I am feeling much better, went in for my bloods and my HGC was 157, so it is coming down. More bloods this Friday so that will be another week and a bit since the last one so fingers crossed it is pretty much back to normal. If that's the case then it's just a matter of waiting for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @lauzie,

Well I took the plunge felt a little silly but went to the dr today. She offered bloods and ultrasound to see if I have Pcos like me sister. I decieded I would do both, cant hurt. So had my bloods done today and will go for ultrasound next monday. Well i know it is still really early I feel like if I at least know theres a reason ie pcos I can deal and move on. In the mean time hubby and I will keep "trying" in case we get lucky. Will just test every 3 -4weeks I think untill either AF or BFP. You never know.

Hope you are doing well. My boss kindly gave me a well deserved day off so i am happy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi @lauzie,

Well I took the plunge felt a little silly but went to the dr today. She offered bloods and ultrasound to see if I have Pcos like me sister. I decieded I would do both, cant hurt. So had my bloods done today and will go for ultrasound next monday. Well i know it is still really early I feel like if I at least know theres a reason ie pcos I can deal and move on. In the mean time hubby and I will keep "trying" in case we get lucky. Will just test every 3 -4weeks I think untill either AF or BFP. You never know.

Hope you are doing well. My boss kindly gave me a well deserved day off so i am happy.
    Hi! That is great news, at least you are on the right path to get some answers! They may not all come at once but you will be able to give yourself piece of mind as you go through the journey!

Good on you 😊 and not silly at all, sounds like your doctor had been great thus far about it.

I am doing good, bleeding has stopped yay! Now just waiting for af, think I am still at least 2+ weeks away don't have any ovulation symptoms yet. Bloods this week will confirm my levels - just want the time to hurry up so I can get back into action.

Enjoy that day off!!!! 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

MrsK1984  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 2nd month of ttc since coming off bcp. So been temping religiously and doing OPK and for the first time I THINK I've just seen egg white cm! 😀 amazing what we get excited about lol I almost texted DH.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsK1984 For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsKastanas View Post
    So 2nd month of ttc since coming off bcp. So been temping religiously and doing OPK and for the first time I THINK I've just seen egg white cm! 😀 amazing what we get excited about lol I almost texted DH.
    Sounds like there will be some celebrating tonight if u know what mean 😝😝😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha should I put on the barry white record now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes on repeat hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,yeah my dr was really nice I think she could see I was feeling stressed combined with history of very irregular periods when i was a teenager she offered them right away.
    I think looking back at my history this could definitely take longer then first thought.
    I wish i had had the for sight to stop bcp a year ago befor we actually wanted to get pregnant. But we were so busy living and traveling i just didn't think of it. never mind. Back to work today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,
    I'm 29, been off the pill for 4years now and this will be 2nd month TTC after AF finishes. And omg i never realised how complicated it all is!! After all this research i have no idea how women do it accidently.
    For 2 years i have used period tracker app to chart everything and i love it. But will totally check out ovia. Me n the DH BD quite alot... we like to think we are keeping the flow steady and strong in preperation lol. Tmi i know. Just started temp charting but its super inconsistent and im going to purchase OPK for this cycle. I normally can tell on O day by symptoms but would love to know for sure.
    Oh and how do i change my display picture?
    Xx