Hi! My name is Kyrie, I'm 26 y.o. and I am a first year Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery student at the University of Queensland, Mater Clinical School South Brisbane.
Over the four years of my degree I am required to undertake 20 Continuity of Care experiences with pregnant women, which involve attending 5 antenatal appointments, being present for the birth and 2 postnatal appointments.

I am looking for women who would like the support of a student midwife during this exciting and special period of their lives.
As a student midwife, I will endeavour to advocate for you and ensure that your needs are best met throughout your pregnancy experience. Midwifery means 'with woman' and I take that to heart and would be honoured to share your unique experience and learn from you and with you.

I am based at the Mater Hospital South Brisbane, however I am happy to travel to other hospitals in the Brisbane region, and possibly Ipswich. Please contact me via kyrie.sweeney@uqconnect.edu.au if you have any questions, and I can contact you on the phone. I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you :-)