+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And no he has never paid child support I got an exemption for it as child support agency wouldn't guarantee they wouldn't accidentally give him my address

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would be applying for sole parental responsibility ASAP. I think you would be granted it given the circumstances and you have already done mediation so you should be able to go strait to court.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonmyown View Post
    So I talked to legal aid and I don't have a lot of rights. Even not on birth certificate he can take her as the fact we have done mediation before proves parentage. I could apply for a recovery order but if she is safe and being cared for they may only issue a location order to tell me the address where she is. I would then have to take it to court to get her back. As for the school there isn't anything more they can do as there Re no orders in place. Guess it's time to uproot my kids once again because of this ******* and move
    I would have another chat to them and make sure they are aware of the drunken threats and violence issues.
    It just doesn't sound quite right that he can come in with violence and threats and take your daughter away. I see how it could be if there was no history of violence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default When dad goes for custody after 6 years no contact

That is crazy what the school is telling you. At my children's school we have to give a list of approved people who can pick up a child, and even then you have to let them know if someone other than the listed persons is going to be picking the child up or they won't allow them to leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a shame he knows where she goes to school. If it were me, I think I would probably prefer to live and have my children at school where he couldn't find us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The school does have a list of approved people and if he was to go into office he would have to provide a birth certificate to pick her up. But if he jumps the fence and goes to her classroom and threatens violence the teachers priority is to keep the majority safe......nearly all schools and day cares have the same policy

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If he jumps the fence and threatens violence the school would not hand over your child to placate him – they would implement an immediate lock down – in fact someone jumping over the fence and approaching children would also cause this to occur – father or not. Normal parents do not take children from over fences etc, so any school would treat that behaviour as suspicious.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oblena For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblena View Post
    If he jumps the fence and threatens violence the school would not hand over your child to placate him – they would implement an immediate lock down – in fact someone jumping over the fence and approaching children would also cause this to occur – father or not. Normal parents do not take children from over fences etc, so any school would treat that behaviour as suspicious.
    This plus at our school if there is a issues they can put a poster up in the staff room with a pic of him and her to let all the teachers know if he was to turn up at the school it would go into lock down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who on earth advised you? Based on what your told us earlier, the legal advice you have since received is full of holes. Your assertions regarding child protection in school policy is also not correct.

I hope you eventually get the right information. Mind you, to be honest, if I was in your situation, I would move too...and I would make sure I wasn't found.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Tickle For This Useful Post:

mumoftwoboys2005  (07-04-2015)