Closed Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I went with IVF Australia at Kogarah they are in St George private hospital. They did the genetic testing on my embryos. They were my third FS, highly recommend them. Highly recommend. I did 11 cycles. Trust me, they know their stuff.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou IUI it is then Luv!! I know you're disappointed, but you're still in with a very real chance Luv!!! That's a cracking lining!! I never ever even got close to that when I was about to trigger!!

for Thurs morn!!!! Will be saying a prayer to the Universe for you
    @Luckyme1 Your poor DH!! All that effort for nothing!! Make sure that bloody lid is tighter than Fort Knox next week!!!

@Corbes Welcome Luv!! That's great you've gone one Normal in the freezer!! you get more this upcoming Cycle

I think @Bongley and @tuxcat might be able to tell you a little bit about RPA hopefully Please make sure to keep us all posted on how you're going. The Girls are lovely and so very supportive of one another on this thread and will be of you too!!!

@jackdemps Thanks for the heads up there Luv Have you gotten a BFP now??

@leyshoja I run like a radiator too, same as you, @Leisylou and @Skyler!! But I've always been that way. No sweating or anything like that, just seem to run on the warmer side (with no rise in temp or anything)

That is interesting about the estrogen and hypothalamus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Skyler that European holiday sounds fabulous! Something to look forward to if this IVF stuff doesnt work out. Hoping the surgery clean out gives you the perfect oven for that next embie. Im going to resign on friday after my RPA appointment on thurs. I went back today and know Im making the right decision, cant wait to finish now that Ive decided. The duck and pinot sounded delicious too!

@Leisylou bugger about the lonely foliie, but you have had a lot of conceptions naturally so this IUI may just work!! Look at Bertie! It makes doing all the drugs worthwhile I think, rather than just cancelling and there is a better chance than natural.

@Corbes Ive been going through RPA for the last 2 years now and have had 1 BFP on my second cycle which unfortunately ended in mc. I cant fault them for their approach, and being basically Genea you are getting a very good service. The one downside there is being a public system is the waiting for clinic appointments, as you probably already know its usually a couple of months wait for an appointment so my advice is to always be ahead of the game and book your next one in when you are leaving after your current one - if you arent sure when to book it for maybe ask the FS you see. Im not actually sure that you can choose your FS to begin with, we had been going through Dr Dez (abbreviated) privately before we started IVF so she had done all testing and we got fast tracked through to IVF and the nurses appointment straight away, but did have to have a clinic apptmt first just to get in the system, but the FS we saw just filled out my cycle details for our first one. They also don't do PGD as far as Im aware. The nurses are lovely and its a great service considering once you are over the safety net, a cycle ends up being around $200 OOP. FETs are about $100 OOP I think. Hope you have great luck!! If you get to choose an FS there are 2 that I would recommend, 1 being who I mentioned before and also Dr G. AM is also another FS who also has a good wrap. All your correspondence when cycling are the nurses and scientists once you've had you EPU. Hope that helps.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),Skyler  (09-06-2015),Summer  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jackdemps, welcome and I must say cute kitty in your avatar. Just wondering a little about your story, you did 11 cycles, wow. And did you finally achieve success?

Corbes, welcome to you too. I have done CGH as well. Just recently my new FS told me that based on my age, I would have a 50% chance of a CGH embryo working which I found very disappointing. 40% does not seem good, how did you come upon that stat? My clinic does not allow stockpiling of embryos, I have to transfer each CGH normal as it arises. Which clinic are you with? I'm with Genea.

Leyshoja, yeah I think you need to wear a t-shirt and undies to bed or a light nighty to help with the overheating thing.

Leisylou sorry you are going through that disappointment. But we have seen success with iui right here on this thread. And as you say, your lining is great.

Hi there to everyone else.

Lucky that's no good with the spilled sample. Plenty more where that came from (unlike our eggs).

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-06-2015),Summer  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuxcat we must have been posting at the same time. Great you get to give work the flick so soon!!!!
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy walking out that door.
    Let us know how it goes with RPA on Thursday.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),tuxcat  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skylar, yes I was successful on my 11th cycle.
    It was worth the effort and ups and downs. Lots of downs. I had the genetic testing done for the 11th cycle.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),Skyler  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackdemps your story gives me hope!! This is why I keep going as there seem to be many stories like this. How old were you at the time? And yes I love your kitty too >^.^<
    @Skyler thanks I will!!! and just to add fuel to the fire we have had to move to a temporary office right over the other side of sydney so it now takes me over an hour to drive there!! Talk about annoying timing, its a real drag but today I was just thinking I will only have to do it for another 4ish weeks
    Re RPA Im just hoping I don't get any grief for switching clinics for a cycle, Im determined to go in and be more assertive / less emotional. Tell her what I would like to do for the rest of the year and see how we go with that. Tell her about the NK results and say can I do the protocol for the next cycle. Im determined to prove all these Drs wrong now. If I give up there is no chance so I want to have some chance over none.

anyway theres my tuesday night rant!

hi to Blonde too - hope you're all recovered now

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),Skyler  (09-06-2015),Summer  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Styler, that kitty is my Cuddles, yes, that her name. She is a rescue cat, and she actually rescued me through my 11 cycles. What a blessing. She is 13yrs young now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),Skyler  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG auto correct sorry Skyler.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuxcat,
    I turned 43 the month after my daughter was born. If you have any queries please ask. I was taking DHEA, predisolone, clexane. All the vitamins of course. I was going dairy free, leading up to conception, gluten free, sugar free, NO processed foods (no maccas) no caffeine. No Chicken, as recommended by my naturopath. And the IVF protocols too. Lots of water, it was coming out of my ears. Filtered water of course....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-06-2015),Skyler  (10-06-2015),Summer  (10-06-2015)