Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats SpringRain! that's great news. how exciting for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SpringRain, congratulations!!!!! And a CGH normal, so even more exciting! Keep us posted with your hcg results, scans etc. Such great news. I hope you are over the moon.

Shall catch up with the rest of you over the weekend.

Keep going Leisylou, you can do this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-06-2015),SpringRain  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpringRain just had to pop in and say massive congratulations on your bfp!! You've been through a lot and I'm so pleased this has worked for you, what a wonderful result!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Ive been gone for a long while I had to step back a bit as I was sending myself crazy with reading and too much sadness. My signature is not up to date btw. News is have now done done 5 cycles in this last cycle we ended up with our first frostie and 2 to transfer...I had all but decided it would be my last after much patheticness and guess what got a BFP my 3rd pregnancy in 13 months.,.. for the first time ever in 7 pregnancies saw a heartbeat at exactly 7 weeks and I cried...im now 9+5 and just dont feel pregnant like I did back then im really starting to feel upset...have a doc appt tues and we are going to get the verifi test but now I kind of want a scan first before I waste my money.

Did I see correctly bertie is finally utd and in 3rd trimester how is everyone else
    ? Im 42 now btw will be 43 at EDD 04/1/15

Can anyone compare notes with me? Im trying not to read too much but I keep worrying ive had a missed miscarriage...how can I have this thing in me 3cm and not know and also feel nothing compared to when it was half the size...time is going so slow

Congrats springrain!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (06-06-2015),SpringRain  (06-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac123 congrats on your BFP and seeing a heartbeat! I have yet to deliver a baby but did have a mmc and I can tell you that my dating scan measured a week out, even though we saw a heartbeat. My GP didn't think it was an issue so I didn't have another scan, but I did end up having bleeding close to when it was diagnosed. My point is that if you haven't had anything tell you otherwise, you are probably ok.

I know once you get something in your head its hard to shake it so I would get the Dr to organise you a scan to ease your mind. I do remember reading too that once the placenta takes over you can feel less pregnancy symptoms? You are around that time I think.

I hope everything is ok, I think unless you have something concrete to be concerned about its probably ok but I understand your worry. Can you get out and about this weekend to take your mind off it all? Sitting at home googling is bad (we've all done it!) but it doesnt help your worry.

Hopefully one of the pregnant ladies can pipe in and help?

take care and congrats!!! xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-06-2015),mrsmac123  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @mrsmac123 Congratulations to you both Luv!!!

I know it's hard not to worry, but not feeling pregnant now like you did earlier is pretty normal. Your HCG levels will peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy, then decline a little and level off which is normal and what happens to every woman.

Many women report a lessening of their symptoms around this time which is probably what's happening to you ok?? I can tell you I had virtually no symptoms when I was Preggo in the first trimester. In the first 10 weeks I only had swollen but not overly sore boobs, frequent urination, tiredness, increased CM, vivid dreams and insomnia. I also had a foul taste in my mouth/on my tongue that went away at 9 weeks.

I had the odd spell of light headedness and occasional headache as well. I had no MS at all for the entire pregnancy. It's an old wives tale that MS is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. Roughly 25% of women don't experience any MS whatsoever and there's nothing wrong with their babies, so don't let that worry you if you're one of the lucky 25% like I was.

When you say doctors appointment, do you mean GP or OB/FS?? I think you should get a scan for peace of mind (God knows I had enough of them done in the first trimester for exactly the same reason) Luv if that's what's going to help ease your anxiety until you get the all clear from the Verifi test.

I hope this helps ease some of your worry Luv
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-06-2015 at 18:52.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac123..... yes, you read that correct - I'm now 23w 2d. As hard as it is to believe, I still don't believe that there's a baby in my belly and that I just might, might, have a baby in my arms in 10-12 weeks. I've had 12 and 20 week big scans, with pictures and movies, plus lots of heartbeat scans inbetween, and from 20 weeks have felt her kicking numberous times a day, but I still have plenty of moments every day where I catch myself thinking strange things. A couple of times I have thought that it's actually an alien growing in my belly (yes, been watching too many of those alien movies) - once I actually broke down in front of a male teacher at work saying my alien theory - he told me to go to my classroom and do some programming to take my mind off it!! Once or twice I've imagined that I'm having one of those phantom pregnancies, usually after reading some magazine about women inventing cancer etc.

I'm actually a very sane, organised, calm person and still I think these things, thanks to three years of failed IVF attempts. It's taken me ages to start planning and buying things for the baby, and only in the last week I've had a panic that she may actually come early and the normally organised me, is actually going to be very disorganised. At the moment I have just a bassinet, some odd pieces of clothes and one free nappy for her!!! Lol.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015),Bongley  (06-06-2015),mrsmac123  (07-06-2015),Skyler  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Keep going Leisylou, you can do this.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm trying so hard

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015),Skyler  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac123 huge congratulations to you, that is such exciting news that you have a BFP and a heartbeat! I totally empathise with your worry, I know I would be a total wreck, but all the positive signs are there and all you can do is just keep ticking off those milestones one by one. There is no other way to get to the end result of having a bubba in your arms, then going down this path, one day at a time.

I agree with the other ladies here, get another scan to put your mind at rest, and ease that anxiety. It is a tough one, after losses it is so much more difficult, but you are through so many milestones already, go easy on yourself and try not to "catastrophise" and visualise the negatives - easier said than done, I know - but hold onto the fact that all is exactly on track for now and that is a very positive thing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (06-06-2015),mrsmac123  (07-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

i was on this thread back in 2013 we had had a couple of unsuccessful cycles chemical and a mc. We had plans to go offshore for ed cycle and we got lucky and our daughter was born end of 2013.

we did another cycle recently which ended in chem preg. I've just turned 40 and feel time is against me. I am a low responder and hubbie has severe mfi as well.

my last cycle was antagonist using elonva and topping up tith 450 puregon, clexane, megafol, baby aspirin. Anything else I should think about taking to try and increase number of folllies. Last time 8 measurable follies and got 5 eggs 4 were mature. I take ubiquinol, fish oil, dha, prenatel vitamin zinc and vit d.

i will try and catch up on the posts later tonight.

lots of baby dust to everyone.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-06-2015)