Closed Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Sounds like she's as blind as a frucking bat too!!! Obviously compassion + the ability to keep her thoughts to herself and her trap shut isn't her strong suit!!! Hopefully that's the last time you'll have to deal with that biatch my friend!!

Can you shoot off an email to CFC to see where they're at with the process?? Once @emski72 gets over her jetlag (she was flying home from CT last night) I'm sure she'll be able to shed some light on things

Yeeaahhh...fat chance of rain this weekend I'm afraid Luv

@Leisylou Right back at 'ya Luv!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Sounds like she's as blind as a frucking bat too!!! Obviously compassion + the ability to keep her thoughts to herself and her trap shut isn't her strong suit!!! Hopefully that's the last time you'll have to deal with that biatch my friend!!

Can you shoot off an email to CFC to see where they're at with the process?? Once @emski72 gets over her jetlag (she was flying home from CT last night) I'm sure she'll be able to shed some light on things

Yeeaahhh...fat chance of rain this weekend I'm afraid Luv

@Leisylou Right back at 'ya Luv!!!
    I did send them an email asking if we were still on for July 8th as I was starting to worry about flights and they replied to that email just asking me to fill out the AMH request form
    Yes, I have no plans on going back there. Its actually free to go to that place, and I pay around $100 to go to the other one but I think I'd rather pay the $100. You get what you pay for I guess lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja I'm sure everything is on track Luv, but I understand it's hard not to feel stressed and anxious. I would feel the same. I say if you'd heard nothing by the end of the long weekend, send them another email of enquiry (that's what I'd do, pushy biatch that I am!!)

Hope all you Lovelies have a fantabulous weekend!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015),Summer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah @SpringRain congrats!
    @Leisylou my first cycle we only got two eggs, my 6th cycle we only got one but I went ahead with epu, it only takes one!

Quiet weekend for me, dh returns from NZ tmw, his Aunty died suddenly on Sunday so he had to go back for the funeral.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015),SpringRain  (05-06-2015),Summer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja that woman needs to be complained about. There was a woman at IVFA who did the second crappy scan last cycle who was a bit like that. It made me completely stressed out as it was like she was asking me what i thought...um your (supposed to be) the expert!! Dumb biatch. Its really bad service when you are dealing with people in a vulnerable situation. Anyway don't go back if you ever need to.
    @SpringRain if you don't mind me asking what is your reason for doing IVF? Always like to hear about what (if anything) people did differently when they get a BFP, so if you are up for sharing... So thrilled for you!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015),SpringRain  (05-06-2015),Summer  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @SpringRain - how exciting!!! What a great start. I hope you have a sticky little bubba on board that gives you a very boring and uneventful pregnancy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Springy!!! Best news to come home to. Congratulations honey xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey Leyshoja it can take a few days to get the tests back, I think AMH takes about a week @MrsErinR did it so she might be able to shed some light. I went pretty crazy between donor testing and actually booking flights, its hard but there's no point booking all that stuff if there's an issue. Which Dr are you going with?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luckyme1 I am 43 now, but when I did the cycle that made this embie, I was 41.10.
    @tuxcat - we started IVF due to MFI. At the start, DH had poor motility, count and morphology. Between the time we started and the cycle that produced this embie, he lost 20kg, and I put him on Menevit, CoQ10 and a mens multivitamin. His count returned to near normal, and morphology improved, but motility still awful, so we had to keep going. Things that I did differently? Well, a few months before the cycle that produced this embie, I'd started on inositol, CoQ10, L-arginine, melatonin (all FS recommended) in addition to the regular multivitamin, fish oil/evening primrose oil. For the FET's (have done 3 since my final CGH cycle) I started on Vitamin E (as per Lynn B's recommendation, even though she isn't my FS - I hadn't had any problems with my lining previously, but it did markedly improve since starting the Vit E) Calcium and Vitamin D, and additional iron.

But I think the thing that was different was that this embie was a CGH normal one, whereas all the other ones I had transferred weren't tested or were unknown.
    @emski72 - thanks lovely

@lehyshoja, glad to hear you won't have to go back to that woman - no interpersonal skills

@chiefsgirl, @Leisylou

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015),Luckyme1  (06-06-2015),Summer  (05-06-2015),tuxcat  (05-06-2015),winsor  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hey Leyshoja it can take a few days to get the tests back, I think AMH takes about a week @MrsErinR did it so she might be able to shed some light. I went pretty crazy between donor testing and actually booking flights, its hard but there's no point booking all that stuff if there's an issue. Which Dr are you going with?
    I just checked back at my emails and it says 7 working days to get AMH results. Hopefully that helps you to know what to expect @leyshoja.
    @SpringRain...CONGRATS!! I hope it's a nice sticky bub. X

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-06-2015),SpringRain  (05-06-2015)