Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Bongley Yippee!!!! That's so exciting Luv!!! Roll on 2 weeks!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Bongley! Very positive news!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-06-2015),Grace Willing  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @Bongley! Awesome news

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    One embie on board! Having a theraputic pinot (as per Wazzas protocol) and lunch at the fancy hotel restaurant to celebrate. I'm not surprised the second one dropped off as it was of far less quality. The one transferred was expanding so that all sounds good.
    X

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-06-2015),Grace Willing  (04-06-2015),winsor  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck @emski72 ! Hope the meal and pinot went down a treat, congrats on being PUPO !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 congrats on being pupo! Sorry the other embie didn't make it but a expanding blasty sounds great I might have to adopt wazzas therapeutic recommendations for my next transfer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @emski72 congrats on being pupo! Sorry the other embie didn't make it but a expanding blasty sounds great I might have to adopt wazzas therapeutic recommendations for my next transfer

You'll have to make sure you've got a stash of valium at your disposal as well!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Leisylou How are you holding up Luv?? Hopefully the meds aren't knocking you around too badly for 4 big, fat, juicy follies tomorrow!!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies......

I know you're all in various stages of sorting out another Cycle. Hope things are going well for you all

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-06-2015),Summer  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    @Bongley - go girl! That is awesome news that you have gotten this far with a potential new donor. I can understand you not wanting to jinx it, so I look forward to lots more details when it's all a done deal and you have your BFP

@emski72 - Yay!!! PUPO!!! That is SO exciting, so happy for you and have everything crossed that this little bean stays on board and is a sticky little one!

@Precious40 - good luck with this last cycle with your own eggs, that is such a big thing to face, so fingers crossed that it is the lucky last one that gets you over the line (well, two lines!).

@tuxcat - I agree with BIB, once you've left your job (yahoo!) you will have plenty of time to consider DE, especially as you are going to work with your own eggs for the rest of the year. I know I have to face that possibility soon, and DH and I have already discussed it - he is totally on board without hesitation - but he already has two biological children so that is not really an issue for him. It's more of an issue for me who doesn't have children and will have to face the reality of not having biological children of my own. For us, we've talked about finding a known donor rather than anonymous, as we do have concerns about the child wanting to find their biological parent down the track. So I wouldn't want the donor in our lives as such, but enough details to allow contact if they choose that in the future. So I think we're looking at possibly Thailand for that to happen. We haven't looked into it in detail as yet though.

@Skyler - when is your op hon?

AFM - I am doing fairly well considering. I'm not having any really bad reactions to the drugs - although the Nitrodaur patch still gives me excruciating headaches (even though I cut it in half and only use a half dose). I'm still using Emla with every single injection - I'm good with the Puregon and Orgalutron, but the Menopaur is an absolute biatch and I'm really struggling with that one. Because I'm not really feeling any symptoms other than a bit of a swollen and sore belly, I'm thinking that this hasn't worked... I have no ovarian pain or sensitivity at all, I feel kind of normal really. So of course I worry that feeling normal means it's not working and there will be no follicles tomorrow

I think it was the second half of the cycle that really knocked me last time, the Pregnyl I think was the worst, and the Clexane and Progesterone - so I'm not sure if I'll even get to that point yet. We'll see after tomorrow. I'm not really holding out much hope - if there is just one dominant follicle then maybe we'll trigger and do IUI - I haven't done IUI before and it worked for Bertie, so who knows?

There is a saying from Julia Indichova who wrote some lovely books on infertility - that each step we take is taking us another step closer to our child - and we will oneday get to meet that child who is also on the same path walking towards us. When I vision that I don't see myself happily walking along the path to my child, I see myself fighting through the jungle, tearing through the thorny branches, climbing up cliff faces and dragging myself through the undergrowth - I'm sure many of us feel that way! Hopefully the path is just behind that big rock we have to climb over and we'll find our little bubbas there wondering what took us so long
    Last edited by Summer; 04-06-2015 at 13:03.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-06-2015),Bongley  (05-06-2015),emski72  (04-06-2015),Grace Willing  (04-06-2015),Skyler  (04-06-2015),tuxcat  (04-06-2015),winsor  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    There is a saying from Julia Indichova who wrote some lovely books on infertility - that each step we take is taking us another step closer to our child - and we will oneday get to meet that child who is also on the same path walking towards us. When I vision that I don't see myself happily walking along the path to my child, I see myself fighting through the jungle, tearing through the thorny branches, climbing up cliff faces and dragging myself through the undergrowth - I'm sure many of us feel that way! Hopefully the path is just behind that big rock we have to climb over and we'll find our little bubbas there wondering what took us so long
    That is a lovely saying @Leisylou and very true, although yes it is definitely closer to a jungle analogy! I compare it to feeling like I've just reached the summit of a mountain to see a whole range still in front. "Ah sh!t, not done yet....well, better get going..."

I hope your follicles are plumping up despite not being able to feel them. for your scan tomorrow.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-06-2015),Summer  (04-06-2015),tuxcat  (04-06-2015)