Closed Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat i would keep the RPA appt of it has taken you so long to get it. Can you discuss your options at both clinics and then decide on which cycle you would feel more positive about?

AFM I just got a 4 day update on my 2 remaining embies. They are still "slow" and are considered behind but i can't believe they are still kicking on. Fingers crossed they make it through until day 5 tomorrow and can be refrozen.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (27-05-2015),Summer  (28-05-2015),winsor  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we'll take slow, fudge! they still make nice babies. that's better news. fx for tonight

4. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls....Am following along from the sidelines @ sending you all much love @ positive vibesxo

Am in hospital (have been since Tues) as I needed to be on IV fluids/drugs etc. Nothing too major @ should be hm tomorrow.

Anyhoo...am keeping my eye on you all @ will be back asap with my usual unsolicited advice @ drivel!!!😉😁

Thinking of you allxoxo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (28-05-2015),Summer  (28-05-2015),winsor  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I hope you are OK and recovering well from whatever has been happening - it must not have been too good if you have had to be in hospital for a few days Hope you get well quickly

Thank you so much everyone for your support and kind words. The last few months has been my "breather" to see if I could fall pregnant again and just do the protocols to try and prevent miscarriage, as falling pregnant hasn't seemed to be my problem until now. So I've had June looming as the month to do IVF for a few months now, and it's been like a doomsday date hanging over my head.

I think my issues are that I have absolutely zero faith that it will work at all for me. I really felt that my last pregnancy was my last and that it was all over then. So IVF feels like a total waste of time, effort and money. Besides that I am needle phobic, and I mean extremely phobic. I did get through one month of a stim cycle to see if anything would happen, so I have done plenty of injections now, but it fills me with dread and horror to even contemplate it again. And I was so sick with all the meds in that cycle that I begged to die, I was bedridden and in agony and just that sick that I wished I could just take a drug and end it all - it was that bad for me.

But like you guys have said, on the other hand, if I don't go through with at least one cycle, then I'll never know if there was any possibility. So logically I know I have to go through with it. Emotionally I am screaming and running in the opposite direction. That is my turmoil.

I have done that much counseling over the years for lots of other things, I'm just too tired to talk about this one. I feel like I'm on my own with this. I either find the guts to go ahead, or I find a way to live with walking away.

I only have a couple of days because AF is due now and I'm all organised to see Wazza on Day 2 to pick up all the meds and get going. I'm going overseas in July, so I can't do that month. And putting it off to August is just doing the same thing I did in Feb, putting it off to June. Nothing will have changed by then except I'll be a few months older, and at this stage I don't have time to waste.

Sorry for being such a wet blanket when everyone else is going through so much more than I am, I'm just totally defeated and can't seem to pick myself up off the floor at the moment.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),winsor  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Oh Luv....big hugs to you!! You're not a wet blanket Luv!!😦 You @ the other Girls are all striving for the same thing here @ that's a take home baby!! I just wish to God it didn't have to be this bloody hard for any of youxoxo

Thanks for the well wishes too😊xoxo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (01-06-2015),winsor  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bib! Hospital cannot be a good thing! I want to send you a big bunch of flowers. You've been so supportive to the rest of us xo
    On phone now, will reply to the rest of you later.
    Chin up Leisy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),Summer  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou that's right I remember now how sick you were. I thought Wazza would put you on an easier protocol but he's kept it the same hasn't he? Oh no wonder you don't want to go through it again. With the last IVF I did I felt so slammed emotionally that I couldn't face another round (with my own eggs) also I had lost faith that it would work. Sounds similar to how you are feeling now.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas oh no! Get better soon chick, never mind slacking off in hospital we need you here! Seriously, I hope everything is ok. Sending you virtual flowers. The closest I could find was a christmas tree, so here you go

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),Summer  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tis the season for hospital stays!! Blonde I too am sending you virtual flowers as I agree that you are such a support for all of us and your upbeat posts keep us all going, not to mention your great sense of humour. Hope you are ok xxx

Leisy you poor thing, I too am questioning the massive protocol you have to be on, can't they try a standard cycle with minimal drugs? Have your mc's ever been tested? If they are chromosomal due to age like mine was no drug will help that. Why not talk to the FS and tell him your issues and see if you can just try a standard cycle. I totally hear you on the fear of feeling so crap again, I think you need to voice your concerns, it's your body and your money.

Also on my phone so will leave it there

Hi to everyone

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (30-05-2015),Summer  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Girls....😊

If only it was for something interesting @ beneficial to my health @ well being like a boob job, tummy tuck or facelift!!!😉😁

Stinking flu/ "Poomonia" just doesn't cut it!!😀xoxox

P.S...I'll take the Xmas tree @ virtual flowers with thanks Loveliesxoxo

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (30-05-2015),Skyler  (28-05-2015),Summer  (01-06-2015),tuxcat  (28-05-2015),winsor  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope you can leave the hospital soon Blonde. it's not much fun in there and hard to get proper sleep especially if they're doing IV drugs/fluids on you every 4 hours. (I only just noticed the 'more' button)

tuxcat's advice sounds good, Leisylou. an easier cycle, using the pens might be better for you as the needle is very thin and doesn't hurt. think of it as using an ink stamp on your belly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015)