Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww @Fudge09 that bites

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting result in my AMH. It's gone from around 9 to 12 now 2.5 years later. Dammit I should be trying naturally !! If only they weren't all shrivelled up...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),winsor  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck winsor all we can do is keep trying !

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),winsor  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    at @Fudge09 so sorry I hope you don't have to stay in over night. Thats terrible news about your embies. I hope the other two pull through.
    @Skyler so glad AM could help you. Hopefully he will get in there and clean up your issues. I got UTD the cycle after he operated on me. I will be seeing him myself in a few weeks.
    @leyshoja what is it with AMH ? How can it get better if its a signal of egg quality/quantity?
    @winsor good luck with the new protocol, I responded better to the long reg.
    @SpringRain good luck for tomorrow!

to everyone else

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),SpringRain  (27-05-2015),winsor  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my FS actually said it can fluctuate during your cycle, but to go UP after this length of time ?? I'm gobsmacked.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),Bongley  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've heard it can go up and down...I was always told it was a vague 'indicator' of egg reserve...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fudge sorry to hear about your embies...the last bloody thing you need!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, why am I up at 3.30am on BH? Lying in bed stressing and not sleeping, thought I'd get up and have a cuppa. Has anyone else's ipad suddenly had troubles with BH? I used to sit on the couch with the ipad and scroll around BH and I still do but I can't write my posts on the ipad anymore. It effs up, goes unresponsive. What a first world problem to have to go and actually sit at the computer and type.

Anyhow back to topic....

Fudge that's crappy news about the embies. I hope the d&c went well and you're up and about in no time.

SpringRain, how are you feeling post transfer?

Winsor, so have they strongly suggested you have a lap? Endo is a b@ast@rd of a thing. And I can tell you, if you had it you would likely be showing some kind of symptoms e.g. spotting before af, severe debiliating af pain, the type that keeps you home from school/uni/work your whole life. Then there's the infertility. However they have found that the amount of endo in there does not correlate with severity of symptoms. The recovery from a standard lap should be better than what you went through with the appendicitis, depending on what they do when they get in there and what they find. Interesting re long down reg. MB said antagonist has the propensity to go wrong more easily than long down reg. I've done 2 long and 3 antag. Good luck with this next cycle.

Leyshoja, well an increase in AMH can not be a bad thing. At least it's not a downward spiral. Gotta take those small victories when we get them.

Bongley, ha, I wonder if AM knows there are a bunch of crazy ladies out there talking about him on the net. And good luck with your donor situation, I know you can't talk about it much.

Hi Emski, Blondeinbrisvegas and Leisylou. And everyone else.

Well that's the end of my middle of the night ravings.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),Bongley  (27-05-2015),SpringRain  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

I'm a bit behind so sorry if I'm not up to date with everyone personally, I'll have a read through later.

@Skyler that doesn't sound like a nice op, but much better to have it done and clear up anything that could be interfering with a healthy pregnancy. Good luck with it all.

@Fudge09 I hope you came through the D&C OK and I'm sorry about those little embies - I hope one of them makes it for you.

AFM I have BFNs. And a few symptoms so it is a bit of a mind-****... Even hubby said my boobs have gone up a size, they are really painful, my skin has broken out, I have a really bad cold and some cramps. I must just have PMS but I normally don't at all, so my hormones are not quite right. This was my last try before doing IVF, but now I'm questioning whether I do or not. I might just have to close the door on having children. I think it's just been too hard and the stress of losing our babies has taken such a toll, I just don't know if I can put myself through IVF. So I'm at that point of making a choice as to whether I totally walk away and remain childless or keep going. I never wanted to do IVF, I always said it was something I just wouldn't do, it wasn't for me, and now I have to make that decision in the next few days. I'm struggling.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Winsor, so have they strongly suggested you have a lap? Endo is a b@ast@rd of a thing. And I can tell you, if you had it you would likely be showing some kind of symptoms e.g. spotting before af, severe debiliating af pain, the type that keeps you home from school/uni/work your whole life. Then there's the infertility. However they have found that the amount of endo in there does not correlate with severity of symptoms. The recovery from a standard lap should be better than what you went through with the appendicitis, depending on what they do when they get in there and what they find. Interesting re long down reg. MB said antagonist has the propensity to go wrong more easily than long down reg. I've done 2 long and 3 antag. Good luck with this next cycle.
    I had a fair bit of endo, not severe but moderate and I didn't really have that many symptoms. Just some sharp stabbing pains when having a bowel movement during my period. My periods have never been really painful, usual cramping etc but nothing crazy. The main reason they went in and had a look was because it was standard procedure after 3 failed cycles to investigate further. My recovery after the lap, D&C, tube flushing was fine, off work the next couple of days perhaps. Everyone is different though. AM told me that it wasn't necessarily where they find it, even just having endo affects egg quality.

I booked through the public system at RPA and I think I had to wait about 3 or 4 weeks.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2015),Skyler  (27-05-2015),Summer  (28-05-2015),winsor  (27-05-2015)