Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Skyler hope today went well xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovelies,

Leisylou, that's a great vision you have and I'm sure all of it can come true. Hoping you and DH hit the mark this month.

All systems go for SA Leyshoja! Are you going on the shark safari with DH? Don't think I would be game.

You too Emski, you must be off soon.

Thanks for thinking of me Chiefsgirl. You must be gearing up for Hawaii.

I must say I'm a bit jealous of all the travellers here!!!!

Gee there seems to be a common theme of stressful work situations here ladies, what's that about? Good that you two have taken decisive steps there Leisylou and Tuxcat. Thinking I should take your lead.

Hi Blonde, it's so good to have you there cheering us on and your wealth of knowledge too.

Hi to MGC Bertie and Fudge too.

AFM, had a big day today with my trip to Sydney and back. Managed to fit in a bit of a shop! Anyway, the scan itself was a lot longer and more involved than I thought it would be. I was there for nearly two hours. The worst part was actually the bowel prep, oh yuck. I'm not sure they got anything really concrete out of the svg as far as endo is concerned but the sonographer did point out about 10 nice follicles on the right ovary which is good. So better get into the BDing. Will be seeing a new Gyno next Monday to talk over the endo thing and go from there.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2015),MGC Bertie  (20-05-2015),Summer  (19-05-2015),tuxcat  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #13

Hi @Skyler, what were they actually looking for? Sorry I'm not familiar with svg... Yes I'll go on the shark safari but if it involves getting into a cage there is no freakin way !! I'm happy to watch.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2015),Skyler  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Skyler Well, I'd take that as good news???? Thanks for the heads up Sonographer r.e. juicy follies the BD'ng pays off this month!!!

@leyshoja Oh, bugger that Luv!!! No way I could get into a cage either!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi @Skyler, what were they actually looking for? Sorry I'm not familiar with svg... Yes I'll go on the shark safari but if it involves getting into a cage there is no freakin way !! I'm happy to watch.
    I wanted to go to seal island while we were there last time thinking wouldn't it be great to see all the seals in the ocean! But then realised that's where all those nature docos film seals being taken by great whites... So we went for fish & chips on the wharf and there was a lovely happy couple of seals just frolicking and loving free life right next to us in the harbour ...much nicer lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (19-05-2015),tuxcat  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Get on yo that BDing Skyler!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Replying from phone, hope this works.
    They were looking for endo in locations which could impede implantation. Sonographer thought she saw a couple of deposits of endo, Dr did not agree with her. So now it will be up to the new gyno and FS to interpret. Dr yesterday did think endo must be pulling my uterus into severe retroversion but could not actually see it (the endo). Leyshoja, no way you'd get me in a shark cage either.
    Anyway I came away from the svg happy that I'm still producing lots of follicles on my own. And although these eggs are aged, there could be a good one amongst them one day.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-05-2015),Summer  (20-05-2015),tuxcat  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Skyler Damn right there could be Luv!! you get it this natural Cycle or your next one doing IVF!!!

When's your follow up with the Gyno/FS Luv? Wonder if their interpretation will differ from the Dr's?? The retroverted uterus situation isn't a cause for concern r.e implantation is it??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BIB, no the retroverted uterus is not a problem per se. It's just that the Dr at the ultrasound clinic said it's very very retroverted as if something is pulling it back more than normal, likely a patch of endo. But there's no proof of that. I see a new Gyno next Monday, in Sydney (so many day trips to Sydney). This is the Gyno who is also a Genea FS but he's not my Genea FS if that makes sense. He's the one Bongley is in love with Lol! My FS (MB) let this other guy (AM) operate on his wife so that's a good recommendation!

How's everybody else travelling?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I've got a bit of catching up to do. I haven't posted in ages, had a bit of a hard time after my mc, but ready to have another go. We have 3 more frosties, so have got the go ahead to transfer one next month. Had testing done after the mc (had to have a D&C), came back there was something chromosomal, but had DNA done and is something DH had passed on. FS sad it may or may not have been cause of mc, but obviously nothing that is definite as DH is walking around fine. No Down's syndrome, which I was concerned about because of my age obviously. Just have been advised we will see a geneticist if it happens again. This ivf stuff sure is exhausting.
    I will have to read back through your posts to see where you are all at, but I hope life is treating you all kindly <3

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (20-05-2015),Skyler  (19-05-2015),Summer  (20-05-2015),winsor  (20-05-2015)