Closed Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja vent away hon, you've got every right to be angry, upset and every emotion in between. You've had a really rough trot and there's nothing fair about it at all. You'll regroup and get back on track, but just allow yourself to have a day or two of feeling like absolute crap, let it pass, then take the next step. You know you can do it, you are a strong, resilient woman who's had some hard knocks.

I'm at CD9 so hopefully will ovulate sometime this week. I'm not doing anything special other than my supplements and DHEA etc, but I'm hoping against hope that I can fall naturally this month. I feel fairly good and it's only because I have fallen naturally a few times, that I still think it is possible. So we'll see. All I can do is try and know that an IVF cycle awaits in June if not.

Feeling a bit down and emotional today, probably like many of us with so much going on and Mother's Day topping it off.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015),Skyler  (11-05-2015),winsor  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sorry to hear leyshoja. that's totally unfair - I can understand your feelings. it's good to get the anger out now so you can reset for your SA trip. I hope you have better luck with the new donor.

I was a little sad yesterday too, thinking I might not ever get to be a mum. maybe there should be an aunty's day too

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015),Skyler  (11-05-2015),tuxcat  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Am sorry you're feeling so down Luv Mother's Day is a sh*tty time of the year with the bombardment of ad's on tv/social media in the lead up to and on the day etc Frucking sux for you and the rest of the Girls here and on the other thread I'm on for this month Luv!! With a bit of luck, 2 eggs will pop out this time!!! I know, I'm greedy for you!! You're doing everything you can to get accross the line..all of you Girls are and one way or another I'm praying you all do asap FFS's!!!!

@tuxcat Weird dreams hey??? Mmmmm.... Yep, can imagine you're over the whole place by now!!! 3 weeks off will be lovely. Weather up here is divine at the moment..bit windy today though. Do you have to go back to work this week??

@leyshoja Good idea from @emski72 about getting onto a basic immune protocol if you haven't already

@winsor Hello Luv..How are you going with everything?? I bet there is an International Auntie's Day or something?? Will find out!!

Big for all the Lovelies here who are feeling downhearted atm. Am sending prayers out the Universe for you all!!!xoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 11-05-2015 at 13:21.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015),Skyler  (11-05-2015),tuxcat  (11-05-2015),winsor  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja so sorry it's a BFN . You have every right to be damn p!ssed off. For one, your clinic have given you cr@p service and secondly you'd expect younger donor eggs to work FFSs so feel however you feel and let it out

Tuxcat, geez it's been a long hospital stay. Glad you'll be 'released' soon and yeah better not go out wearing the gown. Oh well if your boss forgets about your annual leave, too bad for him/her! You're outa there. Hope you're feeling much much better. So when do you find out if the iui was successful?

Fudge, ha ha yes you probably shouldn't show horses because you don't eat hay or wear metal shoes, how would you know how the horses feel about it? What kind of horses do you show? And know what you mean about protecting yourself from disappointment even though you have a BFP.

Hi Winsor, Blonde, Leisy, Emski and everyone else.

AFM finally af decided to show and I've booked my SVG. Have to do a bowel prep for that one. Oh the joys......

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015),tuxcat  (11-05-2015),winsor  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops, abc 24 about to do a story on ivf and how it wastes millions of dollars in Medicare each year, tuning in now and will update you all....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    PS were you doing a basic immune protocol with your donor or other OE cycles? If not I'd recommend just doing the basic one to cover all bases for your next cycle x
    @BlondeinBrisvegas, thanks for mentioning this quote from @emski72, I didn't see it at the bottom of the previous page due to my stupid buggy iphone.
    No I wasn't doing an immune protocol - isn't that only to ensure that your body doesn't reject the embie? I've had no problem with my two pregnancies other than chromosomes, do you think I'd need it ?
    Would the CFC take care of this, or my FS ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi again, yes to embryo rejection but can also aid implantation (clexane or aspirin), prednisolone etc. Also doxycycoline antibiotics for you and dh to cover any uterine infections like hidden c) that may arise - put it this way, it can't hurt to do it and can only assist. Also take megafol (folate) in addition to your multi and a B12 sub lingual tab in case of MTHFR. All of these things aside from clexane & prednisolone are OTC and all but clexane are cheap - clex is about $36 for 10 injections.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Your FS or even your GP could give you a prescription for the Clexane @ Prednisone. The dosages vary but 10mg's a day of Prednisone is pretty standard as is 1x30mg injection of clexane a day. I also took 1xbaby aspirin a day too. @emski72 What dosages were/are you going to be on?? More relevant to you @leyshoja then what my dosages were I think And maybe get an Endo Scratch done too in the month prior to when you will be having your ET in SA if you can. FS should be able to help you out with that too.

@Skyler Get that Movical into you Girl!!! Actually, it's some kind of delightful liquid I think that you have to drink?? Anyhoo.... for the SVG. Is it done on any particular CD??
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 11-05-2015 at 15:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And a gp can prescribe prednisolone and clexane.

I hear you all in being out of sorts. I have had af pain for the last col of days but nothing yet and I am sooooooo grumpy.
    @leyshoja you have every right to be angry at the universe, the one thing I have learnt in the last 3.5yrs is there is no wrong emotion. Whatever you are feeling is the right feeling for you at that moment, it's what you need to feel to get through the day and on to the next xxxxx

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2015),Skyler  (11-05-2015),winsor  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @tuxcat yay for getting released from the cel hahahaha! I m so envious of the holiday to QLD!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (11-05-2015)