Closed Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I too hope the dog bites her and then craps on her shoe! I can't believe people say such horrible things, don't they think it might be hurtful?! It's frucked and good on you for making the complaint. Obviously she's got nothing else to be proud about except giving birth and we all know that it takes no brains to be fertile!! I second the MOLE

as for the global warming thing, it's like an intentional stab at someone who doesn't have kids. They obviously have no thoughts that there are many people in the world who couldn't have them even though they wanted to. People are so judgemental and opinionated on things they have no idea about.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-05-2015),Skyler  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Skyler Oh, Fruck it Luv!! It is strange isn't it that AF had a "false start" this month?? As for the nurse...WTF?? Stupid, insensitive, thoughtless biatch!!! Has she been into the Ketamine while no-one was looking?? What a clueless (insert c-bomb here)!!! Glad you reported her too!!!

As to your "friends" comments.....Are you frucking serious?? What kind of friend would say that to you knowing what you're going/have been through??? Besides which, it's a BS statement anyway!! You don't have to have given birth/have kids to have empathy for your patients nor to understand global issues etc. Really arrogant and bloody condescending if you ask me!!

Honestly, I'd be tempted to give them all a generous dose of Pentobarbitol and call it a "mercy killing" Such idiocy can't be compatible with life surely??? LOFL!! Hope the dog and her puppies came through it all ok, the poor darling

@tuxcat LOFL!!! Too right Luv!! Glad to hear you're on the mend too but bummer about still having to stay in the hospital. A single room is worth the "infectious" status on the door I reckon!!!! Hope you enjoyed your DH's "Care Package"

@leyshoja I love MOLE too!!! Reminds me of high school and the character Kylie Mole!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-05-2015 at 20:12.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (09-05-2015),tuxcat  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow Skyler ...sorry your co worker was so insensitive! My MIL really put her foot in it 2 years ago on mothers day she gave my SIL a small gift at brunch and said 'I'm sorry Em I don't have anything for you ...she gave me a grandchild' ...sounds really bad when I type it out, but I know she just wasn't thinking...still think about it though!
    Leyshoja hoping you've just got a late starter!?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (09-05-2015),tuxcat  (09-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thank you lovely ladies for your support and you've made me laugh too which is a real achievement these days

Emski, yes your MIL's comment was awful and I'm so glad you won't have to put up with anything like that this year.

And I love the word 'mole' too.

He he Blonde loving your pharmacological references!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-05-2015),tuxcat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler oh so sorry about the insensitive comments to you That's hard. And quite unnecessary
    @leyshoja any squinters today?

AFM I will be giving bub hub a rest for a bit but will be here to cheer you on. Hopefully I will have some news of some kind in the next few months.
    Last edited by Bongley; 10-05-2015 at 08:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015),MGC Bertie  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (10-05-2015),Summer  (10-05-2015),tuxcat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley keep us updated on your progress, I hope everything will fall into place and you'll be cracking on with a cycle soon.

@leyshoja any luck today?

@emski72 that's a shocker that your MIL said that! Wow

I just got wished happy Mother's Day and my response was thanks! Haha just an automatic reaction, I suppose I do have HCG in my system with the pregnyl!!! Weird! It's amazing how it's like the default position, woman of a certain age = mother.

Happy Mother's Day to blonde, emski and bongley! And to the mums of fur kids too. I face timed my kitty last night, typical aloof cat was going about her business as I was talking to her..naughty rascal. I miss her cuddles

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015),Bongley  (10-05-2015),emski72  (10-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-05-2015),MaxKat  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Bongley - I hope it all moves quickly for you.
    Lol tuxcat - typical cat! I have two and they only want you when you're not interested right?
    X

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015),Bongley  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (10-05-2015),tuxcat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I completely understand the need for a break. We are here for you at any time xxx
    @leshoja good luck today if you poas
    @Skyler what a complete cow I can't believe you didn't biatch slap her, you have much more control than me. Hope AF shows or just makes up her mind to put you out of your misery! My cycles have been all out of shape since starting ivf.
    @tuxcat glad to hear you are on the mend and that DH was bringing you a food care package. I saw some posts on Facebook recently where a lady who was a caeliac was in a priv hospital and they cdn't provide gf food so gave her an apple for dinner! The nurses at my ivf clinic wd try and give me crackers and biscuits after epu that had flour in them, even though I had marked on my admission form that I was intolerant to gluten, go figure! I haven't had a white bread sand which in about 25 years. I used to love it with peanut butter, gosh my mouth is watering at the thought😄

Going back to the discussion about how you met your DH. I have known mine since I was 17 or 18. He was a friend of a guy I was dating, and his sister was in my class at school. I broke up with the guy but we stayed friends (still are and my DH and I went to his wedding 6 years ago) and so we would see each other over the years at parties and weddings. Then I went home to nz for Xmas and new year 11 years ago and he came to my brothers house. The rest is history. It did take us 6 years to get married tho, all those wasted years we weren't ttc, we might have got there with my eggs if we had started earlier😔

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015),Bongley  (10-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (10-05-2015),tuxcat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day and mother-to-be day everyone. We took my mum down the waterfront for a bbq breaky which was nice. It's perfect weather in Brisbane today and people everywhere down the beach. I had another bfn, it's not a surprise, but I'll poas for the next two days then blood test and full steam ahead to arranging capetown. It would be nice to feel lucky for a change, but oh well.... I'll just have to play the bad hand I've been dealt and make the best of it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015),Bongley  (10-05-2015),Chiefsgirl  (10-05-2015),Skyler  (10-05-2015),tuxcat  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Happy Mother's Day and mother-to-be day everyone. We took my mum down the waterfront for a bbq breaky which was nice. It's perfect weather in Brisbane today and people everywhere down the beach. I had another bfn, it's not a surprise, but I'll poas for the next two days then blood test and full steam ahead to arranging capetown. It would be nice to feel lucky for a change, but oh well.... I'll just have to play the bad hand I've been dealt and make the best of it.
    Thanks gals. So sorry @leyshoja you have had the worst run of luck. I'll be stalking you to see how you go

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2015)