Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone else have problems using BH on their iphone? It seems to leave out big blocks of messages - for example I see the last message, then about the 8th last message, nothing in between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all,

Thanks for all your messages. I'm still in hospital but today am finally feeling like I'm getting better. Yay! Ive had a "significant" infection in my urine and blood some kind of strand of ecoli which totally freaked me out and on top of it they think I've had a gastro bug. So yep, when it rains it hails!! It's all been really scary, but once they were able to pinpoint the exact bugs they could then use the correct antibiotics as a lot do not work with what I have. So not sure when I'm coming home but I may hopefully find out more today. To be honest I haven't even been thinking about the IUI and don't hold out any hope of that working out after all this, it would be a miracle upon a miracle and that ****e just doesn't happen to me.
    But anyway I'll do my other shots of pregnyl and just wait it out but not expecting anything. The Professor did say to me when they identified the bug that they had to treat it regardless of the ivf stuff so I'm not sure if that meant the drugs weren't ideal for pregnancy, I'm guessing so. I just had to do what was going to get me better, I was having some very dark moments over the first couple of days in here.

Anyway, I will reply to personals when I'm home, I've been reading along.

Congrats to Killarney girl, those scans are horrendous, I'm just so happy for you that it's turned out ok.

Leyshoja are you going to start POAS? Sending you lots of luck

Xxxx

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-05-2015),Killarneygirl  (08-05-2015),winsor  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news @tuxcat that they figured it out, bad timing though. I hope you're out of there quick smart.
    Poas tomorrow but by past experience hoping to have a faint bfp on Saturday.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-05-2015),tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tuxcat, it's a relief you're feeling better. Did the Doctors give you any idea where that nasty infection has come from? Or just a random thing. There could be a silver lining BFP. Know what you mean though, I never seem to get the miracle outcome either.

Yeah Leyshoja when trying to use BH on the phone it takes ages to load and I usually just don't bother.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-05-2015),tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat Am so glad to hear you're on the mend Luv Bloody E Coli!!! The symptoms it causes are similar to food poisoning /gastro The main thing is it's been identified and is being treated with some kick a r s e antibiotics no doubt

I'm still and sending your way Luv as you just never know!! Rest up and don't be worrying about personals, just let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it

you get to go home in the next couple of days!!!

@leyshoja for "Lucky"!!! Tomorrow's the beginning of the POAS marathon or are you tempted to have a "practice run" today???

My ph's Android, so can't help you there Luv.

Hello to the rest of the Lovelies......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @tuxcat that would get anybody down, jeeze, you poor thing, I wish I could give you a hug in person I've had e-coli found when going for a routine urine test, they put me on antibiotics too.

congrats @Killarneygirl! finally a couple of BFPs on here

best of luck for tomorrow and the next few days @leyshoja

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-05-2015),Killarneygirl  (08-05-2015),tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Does anyone else have problems using BH on their iphone? It seems to leave out big blocks of messages - for example I see the last message, then about the 8th last message, nothing in between.
    Sorry Leyshoja I'm running android now @BH-tech might be able to help?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow tuxcat that's awful, but very glad to hear you're feeling better. X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear you're feeling better tuxcat. rest up. I hope they let you out of hospital soon, but those IV antibiotics are the strongest so it's good they've found the right ones for you

17. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja for "Lucky"!!! Tomorrow's the beginning of the POAS marathon or are you tempted to have a "practice run" today???
    Aw jeeeeeez, no I WASN'T but now you've got me considering it
    It's only 9dpo so I'd probably be wasting a test...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-05-2015),tuxcat  (07-05-2015)