Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    Quick one from me, I'm in hospital with an infection. Came in yesterday shivering like crazy and have had gastro symptoms and low blood pressure. So it's been a really crappy few days. They think the pred has suppressed my immune system so has me more vulnerable to catch this. So I'm weaning off it and not taking clex either. Such a nightmare and my mum is overseas on s 10 week holiday and has only just started it so I'm holding off telling her! Just hope it's on it's way out and I can get well. Puts a lot of things in perspective being in hospital.

Hope everyone else is good xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @leyshoja Jasmine is a lovely name. We do have a girls name in mind (Maya) however I'm still open to other names and a boys name would be really tough. So when I hear a nice name I start thinking......then I shut it down to stop feeling sad. I'm sure you've all been there.

Yeah, I'll give it until July and see where my friend is at with the depo-provera in her system and then do one cycle with her, which will probably take us to sept. If we get a BFN or she can't do it then we will head O/S ASAP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat oh no, so sorry you are laid up that vomiting and fever did sound suspicious. I hope it doesn't take you too long to recover, have they given you an ETA of how long you will be in there for??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-05-2015),tuxcat  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat You poor Luv Yep, well that's what Pred does, but it's worked a bit too well for you!! I hope you're feeling better asap for you as well!!!

@leyshoja Yes, Jasmine is a lovely name A friend of mine's little girl has that name though she spells it a little differently but not in that outrageous WTF?? way some people adapt the spelling of certain names for their children

"Lucky" is getting comfortable in there and that by the end of the week/weekend you're getting those "sore boob" etc symptoms happening!!

@Bongley Right you are Luv with your DE plan Can understand there's no time to wait around on a "maybe". There's nothing wrong with an English accent!! My mum was a born and bred Coventry lass

that one way or another you get your ED asap

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (05-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I did respond to Bongley last night but had had a few Vino's during the MKR grand final so deleted as I didn't want to be drunk typing 😂 - but I basically said @Bongley, I've heard of numerous experiences with local donors such as the one you've just had which is really the last thing you need at our age and with our sense of urgency to get things moving. Going overseas gives you far greater control and assurance and at the end of the day it is pretty much the same costs without all the 'internet dating' aspect of it. I hope that you can find the right donor for you - being mucked around is the last thing you need x

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-05-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no @tuxcat! I hope you feel better soon. and can get some rest in hospital (it can be hard with all the disruptions). take care

12. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    TuxCat hope things improve quickly for you x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    I did respond to Bongley last night but had had a few Vino's during the MKR grand final so deleted as I didn't want to be drunk typing ������ - but I basically said @Bongley, I've heard of numerous experiences with local donors such as the one you've just had which is really the last thing you need at our age and with our sense of urgency to get things moving. Going overseas gives you far greater control and assurance and at the end of the day it is pretty much the same costs without all the 'internet dating' aspect of it. I hope that you can find the right donor for you - being mucked around is the last thing you need x
    Haha, yeah I really try to avoid the drunk typing, I always wake up in a panic wondering what I've written.

You're right, it IS just like internet dating! Yuck! (BTW I found my partner through a dating site ) I know its cheap, quicker and I'll be in more control if I go O/S etc. I have read the threads and done the research. Its just REALLY important to me right now that I try to find a known donor. I won't go into the reasons why as its not really the forum to do that. I've just got to suck up being mucked around for now and put a time limit on it. There are so many really big issues that its not surprising that its not as straightforward as I'd like it to be. I've hardened up a bit since I had to turn down the NZ lady (which was mainly to do with accommodating my DP's worries). There are many success stories as well, I just hope I'm one of them

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-05-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-05-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yeah I met my hubby online too..and my first husband way back in 1998!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you feel better soon @tuxcat

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-05-2015),tuxcat  (05-05-2015)