Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley and leyshoja Im so sorry about the BFNs. Its sucks balls!!! God when will something wonderful happen in here!! There needs to be some good luck soon.

Leisy I hope AF stays away and it's the good news we are all waiting for.

AFM Im suppose to have the endo scratch/nk cells test tomorrow but Im not sure if Ive even ovulated! Ive had all the signs but my temp is still somewhat in between knowing for sure so Im not sure what to do. I know the FS said they do the test at 7dpo approx so do I email her and let her know that Im no where near that day? Im thinking it was yesterday and that today its only rose slightly and that tomorrow morning it will say for sure, but I don't know. Im thinking at most I would be 2 dpo tomorrow, so not sure what to do..then i had the thought that the endo scratch this early might help our chances this month! (she says with her probably 2 blocked tubes..)

anyone anyone??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so sorry to hear leyshoja & bongley. this is totally not fair. pls take care of yourselves

good luck tomorrow tuxcat, sorry, i don't know about these procedures to help but i'm sure your fs/team have things sorted for your best care

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no advice @tuxcat, hoping someone here does!

Well, the POAS addict had been stopped in her tracks!!

Not by AF (where the F are you?) but I just went to the local IGA to pick up a couple of things as we've been out and about all day (on the boat - hard life!) and I thought, I'd better grab a test just in case, even though I've felt very much like AF was on her way today (crampy, hugely swollen belly, just want to lay down etc).

Well, apparently my local IGA don't sell them I've never bought them there before, I ususally order them by the pallet load online - and I couldn't find them and I wasn't going to ask. Not by the condoms, not in the chemisty section, not in the ladies hygiene products - I must have spent ten minutes in that aisle looking for tests and they weren't there! So I can't test tomorrow anyway!

I know you all needed a laugh - now you can picture me getting frantic in the aisles of the IGA - I NEEEEEDDDDD A TEESSSTTTTT!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-04-2015),Chiefsgirl  (06-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-04-2015),MaxKat  (06-04-2015),winsor  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou ...You need to haul a#se to your nearest Chemist Wharehouse .....STAT!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou did yoh look in the baby/nappy section. ....I know in some shops that's where they are and I used to think a man must've designed the layout as it seems a bit cruel to me. @Bongley oh I'm so sorry, I was keeping everything crossed for you....I hope something comes of the Saturday night contact! @leyshoja sorry to hear of your bfn too, did yiu get pgd testing?
    Hope everyone had a good Easter and not eaten too much!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @tuxcat but no advice from me either. Never had anything likd that done. 😕

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat View Post
    @Bongley so sorry. 7th EPU , now that's a long jurney. But on positive side if both of you considered DE, lady from Sat night might be beginning of something beautiful.

Very weird @Leisylou. Very weird indeed.
    @leyshoja did they actually do testing for killer cells? 4th donor embryo, hmm... i would expect them to do something lets say after 2nd or 3rd BFN. Not just another transfer and another one.
    No they didn't but I've had 2 pregnancies go to around 9 weeks then chromosomal issues so I would have thought if I had the killer cells I wouldn't have gotten to that point? First had Down's syndrome, second didn't grow for two weeks, I don't think it's that

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald26 View Post
    Leyshoja and Bongley I am so sorry to hear about your BFN's. It never gets any easier.

Leyshoja did you have a lining scan before your transfer? You said you thought they put it in too early and I am wondering if your lining wasn't thick enough at the time. I hope your clinic look at how this cycle went before your next transfer.

Bongley I hope you and this donor click and it leads to something beautiful.

Maxkat I am sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled. I know you were expecting it but it is still a blow.
    Yes i was saying just that this morning to dp. They transferred 2 day old embies at 14 days into my cycle. The checked my lining at around 10 days and it was supposedly 9mm but I was surprised it was that thick because af had gone on particularly long and only finished 7 days prior.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Leisylou did yoh look in the baby/nappy section. ....I know in some shops that's where they are and I used to think a man must've designed the layout as it seems a bit cruel to me. @Bongley oh I'm so sorry, I was keeping everything crossed for you....I hope something comes of the Saturday night contact! @leyshoja sorry to hear of your bfn too, did yiu get pgd testing?
    Hope everyone had a good Easter and not eaten too much!!
    No pgd testing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja i think that explains why you haven't got tested. You are right, you wouldn't get that far. What about doing pgd testing on your embies before transfer? Don't want to sound to harsh but if all of them come from same donor and you had these issues, better get them checked. I wouldn't be going through another transfer dear.