Closed Thread
Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Killarneygirl great beta number! Congratulations! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Killarneygirl  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha ha ha! Yes Tuxcat, coffee is fine! It's harder on your system to be having withdrawals than it is to keep having that one or 2 cups per day. And caffeine potentiates other pain killers so should make af pain better! Well that's what I'm choosing to believe as a hard core addict and endo sufferer. Thank you for the encouragement re the second opinion.

Same to you Leisylou, well done on your health kick but we all have to fall off the wagon at some point, might as well go hard!

I drank half a bottle of 1999 Shiraz, given to me by a client on Friday. Why bother storing these things up for a 'special occasion'. I say any day can be made special with wine like that!!!!
    Last edited by Skyler; 26-04-2015 at 13:04.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Bongley  (26-04-2015),Chiefsgirl  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015),tuxcat  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou LOFL!!! Better get an additional 3 pack Luv while you're at it...9dpo indeed!!! Sure, Clinkers would be cheaper, but the chocolate hit is nowhere near as satisfying or thrilling as it's going to be when you get your sticky BFP after POAS!!!

@tuxcat Thanks Luv Sometimes your sense of humour is all you've got to get you through I reckon!! Well, it's like that for me. Aaaah, I see why you feel there's a connection there r.e the caffeine and AF cramps Do you drink herbal tea etc?? I find them vile myself personally, but have heard they can help with miscellaneous ailments

I prefer just good, old, plain black tea, though am partial to an English/Irish Breakfast every now and again I occasionally will have a coffee..mainly when I'm really tired and need a bit of a boost, however short lived it is

@Skyler Oh yes Luv!! Sounds like a lovely drop allright!! I don't mind a shiraz myself on occasion (i.e... kicking back with a vino happens so rarely these days that given half a chance, I would've more than likely polished the whole bottle off in one sitting!!!)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (26-04-2015),Summer  (27-04-2015),tuxcat  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge.... I feel so sorry for your situation with your DH. There must be something going around with DHs this week - mine has lost his wedding ring!!! Which would be OK if he actually would make an effort to look for it - I'm trying not to be hysterical, and look at it that it is just a ring, but I'm so sentimental and really he's not. I got a "sorry" out of him, but really what I wanted was him going beserk looking for it!! As he wouldn't do that, I dragged him for 3 hours around Babies R Us this morning and he kind of came willingly!! He kind of had no choice!!

I've made him tonight "try" and look for it, as it was last seen in a bag!! But no luck, so unless it's rolled up in the tent from camping last week (which he'll check tomorrow afternoon), I think it's gone :-((
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 26-04-2015 at 22:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat @Skyler Good Luck today Girls!!!

@Fudge09 How you faring Luv??

@leyshoja Counting down until Thurs Luv!! How you going??

@Leisylou Let the POAS'ing begin!!!

@MGC Bertie Hope DH finds his ring Luv!! I'd beside myself about it too!! Bahahahahaha!!! Babies R Us punishment!!!

Hello to the other Lovelies.... Be back a bit later to see how you're all doing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-04-2015),tuxcat  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well girls, just as i thought theres 1 x 15mm follicle. Am so over this crap.
    Will see what they have to say this arvo, whether the FS was expecting this given the low dose thing. Just feel like running away

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat aw cr@p will you still go through with the cycle? I would give you the 'it only takes one' line but I know after 11 rounds of IVF I was ready to punch anyone who said that to me again.
    I do hope its a quality egg in there though

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015),Fudge09  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @Bongley. I don't know, Ive done it before given my poor response but usually its not that poor! They always say that once you go over a certain dose it doesn't make a difference, but with me it always does. But given that this was specifically a low dose cycle Im thinking she will still want to go on with it. I will hear what she has to say and go from there but yes probably. And yep, that line Ive heard a few times too, but it just makes it so much more stressful, every step along the way you're just counting on one making it. I did have a cycle last year where the only 2 mature eggs both made it to day 5, so Im just hoping all my healthy living has helped. Still want to punch someone tho

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat yes, she may expect a worse response I guess and the hope it will bring up the quality? I know my cycles were stressful but never started from a low base so I really feel for you, you are going to expect bad news at every turn. Having said that 2 to make it to day 5 is pretty good going. Just need to get one over the line to a sticky BFP. What is your plan with your FS? Going to stick it out with her for a few cycles? (hopefully you won't need to!)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM:- I am still in talks with the Tassie potential donor, she seems lovely, she writes very clearly and is very considerate. We both want the same level of contact and honesty with the kids. I don't think we have too much in common but I don't think that really matters. So things are going well, my partner is firmly on board this time. Think we'll be talking on the phone this week with her. She got 19 eggs and 5 blastocysts (and a BFP) with her last cycle 2 years ago so that sounds great.

If she makes us an offer we may have to fly over there and do the counseling and chat face to face and then go back to do the cycle a few weeks later. That's how she did it with her last recipients anyway. I know we could try for Skype or on the phone but I'm happy to do that with the amount of money we are saving with the cheaper clinic. I've toned down the amount I'm posting on the Egg Donors Australia site while we sort things out with this lady. *whew* been an eventful few weeks.

I am still not sure what the timeline will be if she offers to us. At the earliest, possibly July which would be amazing.

Good luck everyone!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-04-2015),Summer  (27-04-2015),winsor  (27-04-2015)