Closed Thread
Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Killarneygirl! That's a strong result.
    Two BFP's in 24 hours.
    Keep 'em coming.......
    Stay strong Fudge, that's a very sensible decision not to be drawn into further discussions without some professional help.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Killarneygirl  (27-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Fudge09. I second @BlondeinBrisvegas we are here for you and vent all you need. Don't worry about cheering us on, you have enough on your plate at the moment. Just focus on sending lots of sticky vibes to bubba and trying to stay calm through all the emotional turmoil you are going through at the moment. I think mediation is a great idea.
    @Killarneygirl congrats on some great numbers! Did you have one or two put back in? Fx next one is doubling nicely.

Hi to everyone else👋

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Killarneygirl  (27-04-2015),Skyler  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Killarneygirl Whoot-Whoot!!!! Congratulations Luv!!!

Your levels are so far so good Girl!!! for great levels on your next BT!!!

@Leisylou Well said Luv You have an excellent way with words

@tuxcat for your scan tomorrow Luv!! C'mon Follies!!!

@Skyler Good luck to you too Luv at your appointment they've got new idea's for you to consider trying

Hello to all the other Lovelies too.....
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 26-04-2015 at 11:05.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015),tuxcat  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Killarneygirl - CONGRATS!!! thats one hell of a BFP with those numbers!! How fab that we finally have some good news in here!! It gives me some hope back that it can actually happen at our age.
    @Fudge09 I agree the mediation is really sensible. I wonder how your DH will react to the BFP thing, maybe he will calm down and it will knock some sense back into him. I really hope today goes well and that you can have a good chat and work towards a resolution that will keep you all together. You've had such a crappy week, I still cant believe this awesome BFP news! As for the poas-ing, it may just stress you out to keep doing them, I don't usually do any more once I get a positive. You cant control the outcome (wise words from me LOL), but the less things to stress you out the better. Thinking of you today and hoping you come back in with some good news on today x

Leisylou well said, I cant imagine how hard the step mum job is, so my hat goes off to you women who do it. It takes strength!!

thanks for all the good vibes thrown at my follies! trying not to think too much about it and just go with the flow. Hopefully they will all have grown at the scan tomorrow

Also just wondering to Fudge and Killarneygirl, did you guys do anything differently this time? Any lifestyle changes or extra things you did or is it just the lucky number coming up?
    Im currently beating myself up for having a coffee after saying to myself this cycle that I wouldn't have any coffee only tea..probably stupid but you know how it is

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ww congrats Killarneygirl! that's great news. here's to a boring pregnancy for you and Fudge

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Im currently beating myself up for having a coffee after saying to myself this cycle that I wouldn't have any coffee only tea..probably stupid but you know how it is
    Oh @tuxcat I think you are being a little too hard on yourself!! Wazza has no prob with us drinking the odd coffee or having a glass of wine, I know we want to put all the odds in our favour (Hunger Games quote? WTF? ) but I don't think those occasional little things make the difference - it's what you do consistently each day that counts. Heroin addicts have babies - so they are pretty tough little things when they are the right one!

AFM - I got the ****s with my health kick and had coffee, a whole bag of clinkers and half a bottle of red wine yesterday - not all at once bahahahahahaha! I'm in the TWW so that shouldn't have happened!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Bongley  (26-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-04-2015),Kelly70  (26-04-2015),MaxKat  (27-04-2015),tuxcat  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super congrats @Fudge09 and @Killarneygirl! What wonderful news!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat I'm with @Leisylou Luv. That's what Wazza says Fruck me Luv, I was drinking 2-3 cups of tea a day when I was Cycling and in the 2WTorture!! Look, this is the way I see it and I always have....if up to 200mg's of caffeine a day is ok for Preggo women, then it was ok for me when I was Cycling/in the 2WTorture and when I got my BFP

Don't be worrying yourself about it ok Luv?? In fact, boil the jug and have another!!! for tomorrow Luv!!

@Leisylou Bahahahahahahaha!!! Whatev's Luv!! What will be will be and half a bottle of plonk, a bit of caffeine and a choccie binge isn't going to change it now How many babies are conceived/or are in the early stages of development by "fertile's" when they're paralytic drunk FFS's!!!

Yummm...Clinkers!!! for 2 big, fat lines!!! When you gonna start testing???

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know me BIB, I'll likely cave and buy a three pack of FRER's and start peeing tomorrow! Total addict. Although maybe I might develop an addiction to Clinkers instead of POAS? What do you think? Cheaper, lol!!!!!

I had a scan on CD13 and I'd already ovulated, you could see the corpus luteum, so I guess that means I could be 9dpo tomorrow which means POAS time!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blonde you're hilarious! Its cold so I do a few cups of tea a day, esp at work when i need a break from my desk. I know its dumb, Ive always found caffeine makes any AF pain i have worse which is why I often feel like theres a connection to my reproductive bits..hasnt made me give it up tho!!! Its probably the hardest thing to give up realistically.

Leisy theres only so much good you can do before it becomes extremely boring!!! Love the diet last night - bet that vino went down a treat - have a few for me!

Skyler - good luck tomorrow! I hope you come away with something positive and can be glad you took the step. The Drs Ive seen have all encouraged another opinion, so I think its something everyone should do if they haven't already.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)