Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Skyler I know what you mean about changing clinics, I have and still do feel weird about it, I knew all the nurses, felt comfortable with the clinic and its processes and its really convenient location wise. At the end of the day though, Im still not pregnant or have delivered a baby so it doesn't matter how strange or uncomfortable it is to start again somewhere else, if I didn't do it then I would always look back and wonder what if. Ive also come to realise this week that in some ways I was too comfortable there and because its cheap once you've forked out the first $1500 cycle, you just keep plugging away with the attitude that its not costing much anyway. Its easy to become a bit complacent with the whole thing. The new FS hasn't given me any more hope percentage wise than the others but the difference is she is willing to try different things and tick all the boxes as she says. This is why Im there, and the fact that theres no waiting for clinic appointments is really precious too, we can just crack on with it using a different approach each time if necessary and I have access to her at any time, unlike RPA. So don't worry, its your life and you have to be satisfied that you've tried everything before calling it quits.

thanks @Chiefsgirl, I kind of like to stay a little in the dark about levels etc as I trust the FS knows what she is doing and since I haven't done this protocol before, I really have been just comparing it to other cycles which is obviously not going to be the same thing. you girls have made me feel much more positive so fingers crossed. I just get stressed about only having one egg, as Ive been there before and its extra stressful that it will get to transfer. Im excited for you about Hawaii !! It must be pretty exciting to think theres such a greater chance of a pregnancy, I cant imagine how that feels still being in the 5% club just trying not to focus on the percentages..

hi to all the girls

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015),Chiefsgirl  (25-04-2015),Skyler  (25-04-2015),winsor  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Thanks for all your love and support it means the world top me. Just being able to vent my feelings and not being ahut down for it has really helped me this week. It is such a crazy thing but after the Rollercoaster we have all been on i have such a soft spot for you girls and it means so much to have your support. You are like the only people some days who "get it".

I have not spoken to DH or seen him in person but we have to get together tomorrow to sort through bills so i will see him then.

I had a huge sobbing cry to my mum today and cried and cried my heart out for Lewis. It is the first time i have allowed myself to let go and i feel better for it.

I had the sorest bbs today so thought i would poas just to put myself out of my misery. 5dp5dt small squinter bfp.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015),Bongley  (25-04-2015),MaxKat  (27-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (26-04-2015),Skyler  (25-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015),tuxcat  (25-04-2015),winsor  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg @Fudge09!!! YAY !!!!!!

thats truly made my day! May it be a dream pregnancy with that long awaited bubby at the end of it. Im thrilled for you!!

how are you feeling about the BFP? Will you tell DH tomorrow?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015),Skyler  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats Fudge!! that's amazing news after the week you've had

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015),Skyler  (25-04-2015),tuxcat  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! OMG! Hoping this progresses into a really strong BFP and a healthy baby!

And with Lewis, in a way it's good you cried hard, there's no way around grief, the only way is through it.

Can't believe your DH has not rung to check up on you during the TWW.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015),tuxcat  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 OMFG!!!! Congratulations Luv!!!!

Yippee!!!!! Am so bloody pleased for you!!! for a sticky take home bub!!! Am putting it out there to the Universe for you Girl!!!! When's BT?? Pls give us a POAS daily update when you can!!!!

P.S. Sometimes just dropping our defences down and allowing ourselves to just let all of our pain and sorrow out can help us to feel better. Am glad you have your mum to turn to. Even when we're grown women, there's still nothing like "Mum hugs" and the comfort it brings

I hope all goes well with your DH tomorrow Luv and you and he can work this through somehow, some way

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (25-04-2015),tuxcat  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 I just gasped out loud! OMG! OMG! I don't know what else to say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Fudge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I am in shock to be honest. I have had to keep checking to be sure. Then i dug my bfn from yesterday out of the bin just to compare and double check. Yep definitely there!

I have such mixed emotions. This is not the way i expected it to be. I didn't expect a marriage crisis and bfp all in the same week Lewis was due
    So many things to negotiate emotionally that i feel like an irrational teary mess.

DH has sent me some messages tonight basically saying he does not know how he can forgive me for saying those things about DDs etc. I just said look we can go to counseling to sort it out but i am not discussing them again without mediation. I don't want it to become poor them because i am am evil step mother. He needs to acknowledge the chaos they bring and do something to back me up or it will never work. I feel better having said that. I will talk to him tomorrow regarding bfp.

My BT is on Friday, which is May 1st...Lewis' due date. I have been dreading it thinking if it was a bfn i was just going to lose my s**t. That was on top of the stupid bsby shower business.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps sorry girls for not commenting on your posts and making mine "all about me".

I just struggle to string thoughts together at the moment so i hope you understand. Xx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-04-2015),MaxKat  (27-04-2015),Skyler  (26-04-2015),tuxcat  (26-04-2015),winsor  (26-04-2015)