Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @wanabemum and good luck from here ! If you have already been tested for immunity issues I say go for it with your frosties! Although it may be worth trying a new dr for a different perspective from your old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey ladies
    Fudge09 Im glad you've had some counselling, I hope you can start talking with your DH to work things out. And I agree its too early to get a BFP. I got my IVF BFP when my dad was in his last days from melanoma and he died when I was 6 weeks. It did end in mc but it was chromosomal, so if it was possible then for me, anything is possible. Dont give up hope.

wanabemum i would also use your frosties, and second the suggestion of a second opinion if you've had the same Dr all that time.

AFM had my scan this morn and theres 4 little follicles, so all day i was feeling down about it. 7,8,8, 11 so Im just hoping the 11 isn't the only one thats gonna mature. Oestrogen is 600 but that means nothing to me, since RPA never tell you any specifics. So another scan on monday and I started the gonal f tonight, hopefully there will be more than 1 lonely guy Have had a couple of crappy days at work that have sent my stress levels through the roof too, and it must be the week for jerks as I too have had some crap hurled at me. So glad its the weekend!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-04-2015),MGC Bertie  (24-04-2015),Summer  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 so glad you decided not to go into work. I would have done exactly the same. You have to look out for yourself, bugger appearances. Your workmates sound like insensitive idiots to put it mildly. I am all for testing early but yeah, 4dp5dt is too early, I didn't see a squinter until 6dp5dt. Give it a few more days yet.
    @Chiefsgirl, wow she sounds great! I have donor envy That's one reason I was so gutted about not going with NZ donor, her last recipients got a BFP first try with 7 in the freezer. I haven't actually asked the tassie lass yet, I just know her last recipients got preggers on the second transfer.
    @tuxcat those follicles sound similar in size though, 4mm between them isn't much? Hopefully they can all ripen together.

@wanabemum welcome can you do one more FET and stick both embryos back in, then move to donor? Actually you could research all your donor options while doing the last FET and then hit the ground running if that fails.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-04-2015),tuxcat  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabemum... yes, same suggestion as Leyshoja - have you been tested for Natural Killer Cells (NKC) and Anti-Nuclear Antibodies (ANAs) and other immune issues?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @wanabemum Hello Luv... I'm with the other Girls. Have you been tested for immune issues?? I gather you have your thyroid issue under control?? Have you had a hysteroscopy, etc to make sure the fibroids aren't hindering implantation??

Have you tried having an Endometrial Scratch done in the month prior to transfer to help aid with implantation?? Are you referring to what kind of FET your FS is offering when you say "natural or long down reg??" If so, I know F.A. about FET as mine were all fresh. I take it you're just going to transfer the 2 frosties then move on to DE's if need's be??

If that's the case I'd definitely be transferring both for sure!! And if you haven't been to another FS for at least a second opinion, I'd be doing that before I did anything else. to you Luv and keep asking away if you need more help with anything ok??

@tuxcat 4's good Luv!! As @Bongley said, they're all pretty similar in size with not much between them which is what you want. They generally grow 2mm's a day, so they should all be able to be captured at EPU I'd say

The Gonal-F will give them the kick up the ar*e they need to get a move on Luv Am sure things will be looking a whole lot better at Monday's scan Here's some to help boost things

Hello to all the other Lovelies.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-04-2015),tuxcat  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wannabemum I wd def look into being tested for immune issues before transferring any more. Pretty sure thyroid problems may point to further immune issues.
    @tuxcat, they are all pretty close together and estrogen of 600 is ok for that size follies. You'd want to have the estrogen go up by about 2.5 by mon. Don't forget to ask for your Lh number, it shd be above 1.0 if it's not ask about Luverus or other Lh support.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuxcat, the good part is your follies are all similar sizes. So sorry about the jerks at work. A lot of them for ladies around here lately. Keep plugging away.

Fudge, you poor thing. You did not need that drama to blow up right at the most inopportune time. I've been thinking of you. Hoping you and DH can sort it out, if that's what you want. It's great you were able to get into the counsellor so quickly. It really helps. Have you guys had some sort of commemoration for Lewis? It's a huge grief that most people will never understand and I'm so sorry you ever had to lose him. What is it with jerk workmates?

Chiefs congratulations on your uber fertile donor. You've moved ahead so quickly.

AFM, emailed my Dr and rang my nurse and told them I am going for this second opinion and I felt awful, like the door is really closing. The second opinion consult is on Monday. We have to drive to Sydney. The fact that I've left my original clinic where everyone was so nice to me is scary. We may not do any more cycles at all but I need this second opinion before quitting. That way in the future, when I look back I know I've done all I could do.

Wanabemum, good luck. Your frosties could well be the ones, seeing as your eggs were younger when you created them. On the obesity issue, my clinic makes people sign a waiver form if their BMI is over a certain level (the exact number does not spring to mind). And I know it's difficult with thyroid issues to lose that weight. But take heart, I had a friend recently who was extremely obese who fell pregnant naturally and had a healthy baby.
    Last edited by Skyler; 25-04-2015 at 17:16. Reason: Forgot something!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the new clinic @Skyler. Hopefully they give you some options.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #13

@Fudge09 I hope you are going ok... You deserve a break.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Skyler Good Luck for Monday Luv!! I understand your need to turn over every stone first. I'm just hoping there's something else they can offer you before you do. I'm sure your original FS/FC understand your need for a second opinion. As I've said before, they no doubt get their fair share of people through the doors seeking exactly the same thing from them. I think it's wise to do it for your own peace of mind. You never know what a fresh pair of eyes on your file might see??

@Fudge09 I second @leyhoja too Luv...Hope you're doing ok
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 25-04-2015 at 13:51.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (25-04-2015)