Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Sorry i haven't checked in. It has been a pretty awful week.

I had transfer of 2x 5d embies on Monday. One had thawed at 100% and one at 80%.

Went home Monday night to an absolute sh** fight. My DH has 2 DDs (12 and 14) from his first marriage that have lived with us. They have spent the last 6 years creating drama, lying, cheating, stealing from each other and just fight over everything. I mean EVERYTHING. It is all about them. ..if it isn't then they create a drama to make sure it is.

Anyway they started again on Monday night, ending up with them both screaming in my face about how i can't tell them what to do. DH backed them. something inside me broke. I just said i can't do this anymore. I can't live with them. So he packed them up and they are now all staying with his parents.

Good part- i come home to absolute peace for the first time in years. Bad part - i am totally positive there is no way this transfer could have worked. I am just too stressed. So here i am in my 2ww not sure exactly of what my future brings now.

Oh and just for good measure it is the due date of our baby Lewis next Friday. A pregnant colleague goes on maternity leave after that day. So they are throwing her a baby shower. ..knowing it is the date i was due to deliver my child that was still born. When i mentioned that maybe another day might be better i was told "don't worry it will be your turn one day"

Have you ever had days where you don't like people very much? That is my week. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Fudge09 Im so sorry!! Fruck what a week indeed. It sounds like you've just been tipped to boiling point and had to do something. Are you and your DH talking? god, you poor thing.

and the baby shower thing. this makes me so angry, how people can be so effin insensitive, how sometimes people just act like complete and utter jerks. I want to send you a massive hug. Take care of yourself, do you have some support from family or a friend?

Im here if you need to vent more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Fudge09 honey that sounds like absolute hell, no wonder you are stressed out of your brain and thinking that this transfer hasn't worked :-( Stranger things have happened though, and if it is meant to be, it will be, regardless of the stress.

So sorry about your DH and his drama-queen daughters - sounds like a really rough time and I hope you guys can sort it out and come to some sort of arrangement with the girls - it might be good for them to know that there are consequences for their actions and that you are not just going to put up with their **** forever. But what hell to have to go through. Do you think you and DH will be OK?

And very ****ing insensitive of your work colleagues - bloody hell, you have copped it this week. Can you have that day off? I'd be calling in sick if I was you, it's such a momentous day and you've got every right to grieve and not have it shoved in your face that someone else is having a baby.

It is so hard. I know it can't compare to the pain of little Lewis stillborn, but I was due next week with the baby I lost last September as well. I was actually due on my birthday - so not only do I have the media focusing on Princess Kate (Duchess Kate?) reminding us every two minutes of her impending birth, I have to get through my birthday which was my due date, and then Mother's Day after that which rips my heart out every year as well. I'm sure you would be feeling the same, just times about a million

I hope your bubba's are sticky ones that are so resilient to stress they just shrug it off and keep on growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge... gosh what a week you've had!! I know that you're not suppose to stress, eat banned foods, lift heavy things etc, but I got my BFP when I least expected it, so you just never know.

As to your colleagues, there sounds to be lots of insensitive workmates around at the moment!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting
    Fingerscrossd11 #8 DP mild NK cells
    Ertgirl #5 considering DE SA
    SpringRain #11 (? frosties)
    Sophdask #8Kelly70 #5
    Nereid #6
    Angels4Me #11
    Chillout71 #? last trying using OE, then overseas DE
    Faithandhopelove - #6
    Miss Da #3 last try using OE, then perhaps friend's DE
    Emski #9 DE SA FET 2x5dt ?/6/15
    Leisylou #2
    Butterfly39 #4 DEs ?
    Petal40 #6 (3 frosties)
    Winsor #5 (1x5dt frostie)
    Luckyme1 #6
    Chiefsgirl #11 (DE Hawaii) ET ?/7/15
    Bongley #12 - looking into DE
    Biscotti71 #6
    Skyler #9
    MaxKat #7
    Wannabemum #? (2 frosties)
    Fudge09 #7 (1 angel 18wks, 3 x 2d frosties)

Cycle Underway

TWW
    Tuxcat #8 - 1 follicle, IUI, BT ?/5
    Leyshoja #12 (DE clinic) FET 1x2dt 30/4, BT ?/5

UTD

Killarneygirl #4 FET 1x5dt, EDD ?/1/16

KLM0511 #7 (DE SA) EDD 11/11/15
    Twinkley #2 (1 frostie) EDD 8/15
    MGCBertie #13 (IUI with donor sperm) baby girl EDD 27/8/15
    MyHeart #9 (DE World Egg Bank) 2x3dt (2 frosties), twins EDD 13/8/15

Proud Mummies
    Luca #9 (DE SA), 2x5dt, baby girl Summer Isabel born c-section 4/5/15
    MrsErinR #4 (DE SA) baby girl Leah born 14/2/15
    Kenta #12 baby girl born c-section 15/1/15
    Spottheocelot #13 baby girl Alexa born
    Emski72 #8 (DE SA) baby girl born 12/11/14
    Liveandlearn - #4 baby girl born 22/9/14
    BlondeinBrisVegas - #5 baby girl born 28/8/14
    Ann17 #6 baby girl born 21/5/14
    Sunny15 (DE) #9 baby boy born 24/4/14
    TeamPanda #8 baby girl born 21/4/14
    MusicalGal #4 baby boy born 7/3/14
    Twocam #1 baby boy born 19/1/14
    Chook11 #6 baby boy born 15/1/14
    Smileygirl #1 baby girl born ?/13
    JoJoD #10baby boy born 12/12/13
    Bongley #4 baby boy born 11/12
    Wannabb # twins girl and boy born 2012
    Micca (DE) #3 baby girl born 2011 and #11 baby boy born 18/1/14
    Ertgirl #3 baby boy born 2012?Cyd #10 baby boy born 2011?
    Killarneygirl #1 baby girl born ?
    Dextersmum #2 baby girl born ?
    Angels4Me #1 baby boy born /12
    Octoberbaby2010 #2 baby boy born 20/9/10 and #8 baby born 19/4/14
    GNH #1 baby girl born 2010 and #3 baby boy born 2012

Not on Bubhub anymore
    Ninikrit #1
    Snickers74 #? not on BH since 1/15
    Precious40 #9 not on BH since 12/14
    GnH #8 - ICSI start 17/11, EPU 12/12, not on BH since 12/14
    Grace1 #1 - 6 eggs, 2x3dt, EDD 5/15 not on BH since 10/14
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 14-05-2015 at 18:43.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (24-04-2015),Skyler  (25-04-2015),tuxcat  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 Oh FFS's Luv!!! Bloody hell, those girls sound like a nightmare!!! Packing them up and out of there so you can have a bit a breathing space sounds exactly what you needed to do!! I say leave the girls there as long as possible until you and DH can sort things out with each other and have some alone time and privacy to help each other get through Angel Baby Lewis's due date.

I'm with @Leisylou..I'd be calling in sick that day...Faarrkk them!! Insensitive ba*t@rds!!! Pls don't put yourself through that at work if you can possibly help it ok?? Some people are A/Holes allright!! Ooh, that makes me so mad on your behalf!! As far as I'm concerned, they can shove their baby shower where the sun don't shine!! Take stress leave I say Luv!!

You'd be surprised at how resilient the body/embies are to stress. I understand why you feel the transfer wouldn't have worked, but I can tell you when I had my last one, my Mum had pretty much been diagnosed with terminal cancer and had just undergone radiation therapy etc, so I was under a ton of stress at the time too, but still ended up getting a sticky. I'm telling you this to show you that BFP's scan/do happen even in stressful circumstances. you got a super sticky one onboard!!

I really do hope you and DH can work things out. Do you think family counselling might be of some benefit down the track??

@Leisylou Big for you too Luv. Faarrkk Princess Kate!! The freaking irony of your due date/birthday Not fair at all FFS's!!! Yes, then Mothers Day too My heart hurts for you and all the other Lovelies too knowing how painful such days like this are for all of you.....
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 23-04-2015 at 22:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Fudge09 omg what a week from hell! I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time when you should be relaxing and going stir crazy with tww madness, not this other stuff.

I truly hope you and DH can sort this out and look back on it one day as the turning point in your relationship with his dd's. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but sometimes a big blow up can be just what the dr ordered. My DH and I had a big blue and almost went our separate ways before we got married. I look back on that weekend now as the best thing that could have ever happened to us. I hope it's the same for you one day xxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Summer  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fudge - sorry you're having a rough time. Some breathing space might be good for a couple of days - maybe after DH cools down you can talk rationally about things. It must be hard being a step mum. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry wrong thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 so sorry you've had a tough week, that does sound really hard, I'm not surprised you snapped and told every one to bugger off for a while. I'm sure those embies will be burrowing away oblivious to your stress. I've read that its only extreme stress like bereavement that might impede implantation. Easier to say than feel I know.