Closed Thread
Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas how is your 'ebola' patient doing? Hope he is feeling better today. 😷

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat View Post
    @Leisylou are you going to do anything different on your 'super wicked health plan'?
    I'm just ramping up all the supplements that worked last time I fell pregnant - I'm on about thirty different things at least, plus some herbs, then I also do daily castor oil packs on my belly, deep abdominal massage, hot water bottles - all for blood flow, then no coffee, alcohol, gluten or dairy, minimal meat, superfood smoothies with Maca and Bee Pollen, exercise daily, loads of affirmations and visualisations (CDs and just my own), drinking 3L of fluid a day (water and fresh green juices), emotional clearing work with my counselor - and DTD every day or two with tons of "conceive plus" lube.

That's as well as taking all the meds - thyroid, prednisone, melatonin, DHEA and baby aspirin.

It's very full on and takes a lot of dedication to be doing all the things every day - but being that dedicated did result in a BFP last August, so I figure I'll give it a shot again. I haven't really done it this full-on since then as I go through a lot of grieving and kind of give up after a miscarriage, and then I plod along thinking that other people fall pregnant drinking and eating whatever, so I don't really care, and then I finally get my **** together and go for it. Although I did do three rounds of Letrozole this year and a very full on stimulated cycle that didn't work. So this is my last shot before I go (if I can get the guts up) to do a full IVF cycle in May.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-04-2015),MaxKat  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @MaxKat Seems to be over the worst of it and promptly took himself off to work this morning. He probably could've done with another day off just to rest again, but he's the "workaholic" type that gets the guilt's on if he doesn't go in Like the place will come to a grinding halt if he doesn't!!

@leyshoja Hmmm..will be interesting to see what they say, but if they're closed over the weekend, could make doing a natural FET difficult..

@Leisylou You go Girl!! No doubt you feel like a "Walking Chemist" it does the trick for you Luv!!

@Luckyme1 for your upcoming Cycle Luv!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies.......

I'm off to lunch shortly to meet up with a couple of my cousins, aunts and a couple of uncles too from my Mum's side. One of Mum's sister's and a brother and his wife just got back from a cruise to NZ so can't wait to hear how it went

Thankfully it's just up the road as I'm feeling bloody tired today and can't be ar*ed travelling all over the countryside etc Will be back later to check in with you allxoxox

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (09-04-2015),MaxKat  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Leisylou. I'm was asking coz I'm t hinking of postponing my next cycle. I should be starting again in few weeks but im feeling really tired after 4 back to back cycles. i think that's why they are being canceled each time. And i been sort of spotting since i stopped all jabs on Sat. Not sure what's happening.
    So I'm thinking taking couple of months off and just get on healthy stuff program.
    I don't know what to do, DH wants me to do next cycle but i think my body is exhausted and I'm worried it will not work again coz of that. Don't want to waste our last cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Leisylou. I'm was asking coz I'm t hinking of postponing my next cycle. I should be starting again in few weeks but im feeling really tired after 4 back to back cycles. i think that's why they are being canceled each time. And i been sort of spotting since i stopped all jabs on Sat. Not sure what's happening.
    So I'm thinking taking couple of months off and just get on healthy stuff program.
    I don't know what to do, DH wants me to do next cycle but i think my body is exhausted and I'm worried it will not work again coz of that. Don't want to waste our last cycle.
    Maybe compromise with DH and just take a month off? You can do a lot with your health in 4 weeks I reckon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015),MaxKat  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaxKat is always hard for ladies our age to take a break but sometimes we just have to. It sounds like you need to!

I don't know whether to do another cycle, it will take six weeks so if I miss the boat by not calling them tomorrow I will have to wait for my next period which is usually two months after I've done an IVF which would push everything out to july. *sigh* pleh. I got SO stressed with my last cycle and I have pretty much lost all faith in it working....... but it might work and its our only chance....... : \ UGH.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @MaxKat is always hard for ladies our age to take a break but sometimes we just have to. It sounds like you need to!

I don't know whether to do another cycle, it will take six weeks so if I miss the boat by not calling them tomorrow I will have to wait for my next period which is usually two months after I've done an IVF which would push everything out to july. *sigh* pleh. I got SO stressed with my last cycle and I have pretty much lost all faith in it working....... but it might work and its our only chance....... : \ UGH.
    It's all one big guessing game isn't it. What is the right and best thing to do? I still think that if I hadn't jumped right into ivf because I was worried about my age and running out of time, I could have fallen pregnant naturally sometime in the last two years. BUT I also probably wouldn't have and I'm sure glad I didn't try for years before getting to this age and only just starting ivf now !! What I wouldn't give for a crystal ball. I reckon I could make a fortune renting it out to all you guys too lol !!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blonde I know, they always think its end of the world if they don’t go to work. @leyshoja I think so. Will take few months, have to go home to take care of mum as she is going for surgery. So it may work well. Yep, if we would have crystal ball all those years back, a lot of us might not be here doing all this right now… @Bongley what about doing the same thing? Going super healthy for those two months and do July cycle? But I know what you mean. Couple of months in our age are like a lifetime!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley what about doing the same thing? Going super healthy for those two months and do July cycle? But I know what you mean. Couple of months in our age are like a lifetime!
    Yes, its a good idea. I have lost 4 kilos since jan and I'd like to keep going and get rid of another 3 or 4 while I am on a roll.
    I have just 1 more IVF in me, this time I am 100% certain, I'd like to get it out of the way so I can concentrate on the donor route but that last cycle REALLY f%^ked with my head (because it was the best looking embryo out of all my cycles). Yeah, I think I'll take a break.
    @leyshoja I'm pretty sure I would never have fallen naturally! But I'd borrow your crystal ball to see how many cycles it would take to get up the duff. I'd love to know if there are ANY good eggs left in me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-04-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @MaxKat And guess what?? DP calls me on his lunchbreak to tell me that he's not 100% after all and has been getting to know the décor in the staff dunnies a lot more closely than he ever wanted to and that yes, he should've listened to me and stayed home!!

All the best for your Mum's upcoming surgery too Luv the break @ health kick will reset your body again, so to speak and get you over the line on your next Cycle

That goes for you too @Bongley and @Leisylou

@leyshoja Any reply to your email yet Luv??

Well, I don't need to borrow your crystal ball to tell me that I would never have fallen naturally ever!! Could've BD until the cows came home, fat lot of good it would've done us with DP shooting blanks!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (12-04-2015),MaxKat  (10-04-2015)