+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sydney South
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi sammymac I am in a very similar boat to you. My numbers were also doubling until they hit 2100 and then in 4 days they were only 4900.... Barely even 1 double let alone 2.

Incidentally I have also had the light brown bleeding which has also stopped. My doctor has not come out and said he is worried but keeps ordering new tests... In the end I have declined the HCG as they are just making me upset and in the end don't tell you much. I also saw that website about numbers taking longer to double after 1200 which would fit my levels as well.

I have a viability scan on Tuesday so will let you know if all is ok with my bub. Good luck to you xx

Thank you meld85, when are you due? I hope your doctor wasn't rude like the ER doctor I saw.
    My spotting was barely there. Almost not even worth recognising. I've had mild cramping for over a week now but nothing as strong as period pain. It was very dull. I haven't had any 'spotting' since Thursday. I will hopefully go for a scan tomorrow.
    Wishing you all the very best meld85, keep me posted

Similar Threads

1. Rate your Christmas ...
    By BH-KatiesMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 28-12-2014, 15:08
  2. Success rate with clomid??
    By lovzbeingamummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 22:32
  3. How to you rate your life?
    By Ellewood in forum General Chat