+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww soo tired! DD woke at 5am. How long does it normally take for the little ones to adjust?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseOldOwl View Post
    DS woke up at 5.45am. Tried to get him to go back but silly me forgot to change his GroClock so the sun came up on that at 6am instead of 7. Could of kicked myself. Thank god for ABC2.
    I also forgot to change the GroClock, so my girl got up when her get clock went orange (set for 6:30, so she was up at the new 5:30). I'm kicking myself because we had friends over for dinner and I'm pretty confident that if she'd woken up at the time she normally does and seen her clock was blue, she would have just gone back to sleep.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox in Sox For This Useful Post:

WiseOldOwl  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd is still asleep im awake as she usually wakes at 6!! 😂 I didn't put the eggs out yet as the dog will eat them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    What age did u use groclock? I want to get dd one!!

I love brighter mornings tbh I don't feel scared walking to uni and getting kids ready for childcare
    I started it with DS when he went from cot to toddler bed at 3.5yrs but I think you could start at 2.5yrs, they need to be able to understand the concept.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 12 month old woke at 6am. He usually wakes anywhere between 6 and 7 anyway but usually if he does wake at 6 I can bring him into the bed with a bottle and he'll go back to sleep for an hour-hour and a half. Not today though. I'm picking my older kids up from their dad's at lunch time. No idea what time they were up though it is Easter so it wouldn't surprise me if they were up at the crack of dawn too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's a GroClock??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummbearPapabearNCubs View Post
    What's a GroClock??
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1428192512.586381.jpg
    You press a button to make it go blue when they go to bed, and set a time for it to go orange. Orange means they can get up.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox in Sox For This Useful Post:

MummbearPapabearNCubs  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We have a gro clock for 4yo DS. I've used it since 2yo for my dd1 and ds. DD1 can tell the time now so she has a proper clock. I have found them to be great. The only thing is both mine worked out that when there is only 1 star left that the sun would come up soon, so they wouldn't go back to sleep. DD2 usually sleeps in until 6:30/7:30 so haven't used it for her yet (she is 2)