2. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys wondering if I can join you. I'm ttc my first and about six months into the journey. I've put on some weight in the last year and am up at nearly 100kg now. I'd love to get to 80 if I could. I'm thinking after 6 months ttc with no luck, dropping some kgs might help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @kates777 there are some wonderful people here that can help to support you on your weight loss journey/TTC. Have you got any plans on how you'll start dropping the kgs? I'm doing Optislim and have set my goal for this week at 2.5 by Sunday.

We should have a roll call of commitments to help keep us accountable thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Welcome @kates777 there are some wonderful people here that can help to support you on your weight loss journey/TTC. Have you got any plans on how you'll start dropping the kgs? I'm doing Optislim and have set my goal for this week at 2.5 by Sunday.

We should have a roll call of commitments to help keep us accountable thoughts?
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd like to lose 5kg in a month. So by 8 may 2015. The key for me is to eat better... I'm an emotional eater which sucks. I wish I got stressed and didn't eat instead!! But no, bring on the chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate, I need to dispose of my excess Easter eggs!! Otherwise I'll eat them all

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a great goal! You can do it!! I purposely avoided chocolate for Easter and asked for no eggs haha. I'm not a sucker for chocolate anyway so I don't feel like I'm missing out. I'm definitely a savoury person! I want the week to hurry up and go so that I can see what my result is. I find that weekly targets are better for me otherwise I would go 'meh I have the rest of the month to make it up' lol.

What about everyone else? Weekly or monthly targets? What work better for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @kates777 !
    Haha I'm exactly the same! All of my friends get super skinny when they're stressed, I gain a few rolls. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @TortoiseNotTheHare weekly works for me. I weigh in once a week. I think I said my goal was another 2kg by Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted on the first page so I can do a roll call and update it weekly or monthly for those who are working to a monthly instead. I'll jump on the PC in a minute. If you wanted to be added to the roll call let me know

So total weight loss you want to achieve

Weekly/monthly target (specify which it is too)

I'll update with weigh ins on 1st of the new month for those doing monthly and Sunday night for weekly. You don't need to specify your weight of you don't want. Just how many kgs lost etc.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Only just seen this thread! Can I join in even if I'm not ttc just yet?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

JET09  (08-04-2015)