+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to say if this little one isn't s sticky then DP will be up and I would like to focus on losing more weight again. Especially the weight I put back on recently!

How are you going to tackle the weight loss? What's the plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Tortoisenotthehair how does your partner feel about that? Is that something that you both want? That has to be a very difficult decision to make for you!
    Well I've recently returned from a holiday where I mostly ate bread, which is obviously a huge no with insulin resistance.
    I will need to cut all soft drink out of my diet again which shouldn't be too difficult. I also need to start prepping meals at home again, I got very lazy.
    It won't be easy but I don't really have a choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bad. Bad. Bad. And to top it off - i re-started working out again this week and hurt myself somehow - Achilles Tendinitis for me. So that's taken me out again. Just need to keep on top of food

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @Tortoisenotthehair how does your partner feel about that? Is that something that you both want? That has to be a very difficult decision to make for you!
    Well I've recently returned from a holiday where I mostly ate bread, which is obviously a huge no with insulin resistance.
    I will need to cut all soft drink out of my diet again which shouldn't be too difficult. I also need to start prepping meals at home again, I got very lazy.
    It won't be easy but I don't really have a choice.
    She is more tha happy to switch with me to give the little embryo a go. We don't know if it will thaw properly and we also don't know if it will stick so if that one is a no go then we will switch back to me. We would rather just know if that embryo has a shot or not before continuing with her little embies. It was really an easy decision for us surprisingly but like I said its all dependent on how things go with each one. Looks like we are just going to have to roll with the punches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not good @Sabochan. Hope you're feeling better soon. @TortoiseNotTheHare you and your partner sound like you have a lot of love. I hope one sticks!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (26-10-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-10-2015)