+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My sister lost loads of weight during the first trimester and her son was healthy. She didn't have much appetite though and only had morning sickness once during the entire pregnancy. So definitely possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies I'm back in 😓

So starting weight now is 85kg (again) lets kick this in the butt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Hey lovelies I'm back in 😓

So starting weight now is 85kg (again) lets kick this in the butt.
    Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JET09 I'm so sorry to hear that but a warm welcome back at the same time. Be kind to yourself and ease back into it.

The last week was disappointing for me as I put some weight on but working hard to bring it back off this week. I'm down to around 9kgs to go off this 10kg block. I sort of stopped around this point (21kgs lost in total) for the last week because I kept breaking my ketosis. I'm hoping to hit 5kgs by the end of the month so another 4kgs to go! Fingers crossed I can get there!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    21kg is an amazing effort. Well done. You should be so happy with that.

I have missed you all these past 3 weeks. But what's done is done and back to some heavy training Tomoz as I need to keep active at the moment.

I know it sounds stupid but I know in myself I need to kick my a$$ into gear and start again.

So now my agenda for the week is smaller meal portions and a light run through the day Tomoz (I'm off work for at least a week now and thinking of taking AL for another week depending how I'm feeling)

So for me it's time to get my body fit and ready to try again only this time my body will be stronger.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (19-05-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiepie View Post
    Big hugs xx
    Thanks babe x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck @JET09 and @TortoiseNotTheHare!
    I've added a lot less driving into my travel for work which means a lot more walking. An extra 4000 steps a day on average! Hoping that will help me shed some extra kilos.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

JET09  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Gemima that's a lot more steps! In fact that's what I do a day on average. The joys of working in an office!

Let's hope that we all have a great loss this week!! I won't be around to weigh myself on Sunday so will have to weigh in on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @TortoiseNotTheHare same! I spend 7-3 in the office, mostly sitting then 3-6 I move a bit more with the kids so my average steps can be anywhere from 4000-6000 a day depending on whether or not I take a lunch break and go shopping.
    Now that I'm walking to and from the station instead of driving, I'm getting a lot more active.
    I've also finally started noticing the weight loss this week. I can definitely see it in my face and tummy and I've had a few friends point out that my tummy is looking flatter.
    My bbt is sitting a little higher than it used to nowadays so I'm hoping that I'm starting to manage the pcos a little. Feeling quite positive aside from the fact that AF arrived today.
    Good luck this week guys. Happy Hump Day!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (20-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This thread has been very quiet lately. Hope everyone is well. Small loss for me this week 0.5kg. I'm happy with that considering I've dropped the duromine and my diet went out the door when AF arrived. How is everyone else going?