+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for the warm welcome ladies and good on you for getting more activity in your day incidental or intentional... meanwhile since my kids were running late i jumped in the car to drop them off then was out grocery shopping all day feeling very frumpy. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortoiseNotTheHare, what shakes have you been doing?? 21kg is an amazing effort :-) when I was on them I did optislim, worked well but yeah not as long term. Im doing ww now but still have shake if I don't have time. Keep up the good work girls :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errmm so looks like i have been shifted out from ttc with a faint bfp on hpt still need dr confirmation but online calculator shows edd is jan 19... dilemma i still have not reached my ideal weight and we're travelling overseas late july for the mnth of august this year and i was doing TF shake diet so apparently that's a big no-no but i can't find any info about why ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (17-05-2015),pixiepie  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluewaters View Post
    Errmm so looks like i have been shifted out from ttc with a faint bfp on hpt still need dr confirmation but online calculator shows edd is jan 19... dilemma i still have not reached my ideal weight and we're travelling overseas late july for the mnth of august this year and i was doing TF shake diet so apparently that's a big no-no but i can't find any info about why ...
    Congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Butterflybabe I have been doing optislim but will move off them and on to a high protein low carb diet or something similar in about 4 weeks.
    @skybluewaters congratulations!!! I would book an appointment to chat about TF whilst preggo... Better to be safe than sorry and bub could need something more? Not too sure.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default TTC and weight loss

Congrats and welcome @skybluewaters!
    Sorry I've been MIA lately guys, life has been very busy. Is everyone still weighing in on a Sunday? How is everyone going with their diets? I'm so sorry I haven't been more involved, I feel like I've missed so much.
    Down 1.6kg this week! So far lost 16.5kg in the past two months. Very happy with that considering the dr said I'd have a lot of trouble shifting it.
    Gonna start incorporating a lot more walking into my daily commute to and from work, I have no time during the day and too tired at night so I've had to make some changes.
    I hope everyone is well!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @GemimaPuddleduck so when i joined the forum it turns out i was already pregnant but just didn't know it as i was in the tww period waiting for af to arrive

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    is it possible without morning sickness playing a role to still lose weight healthily while growing a baby inside?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluewaters View Post
    is it possible without morning sickness playing a role to still lose weight healthily while growing a baby inside?
    I lost weight at the start of my pregnancy. I only put on 5kgs in total by the end and my daughter weighed 3.88kgs. It's definitely possible.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pixiepie For This Useful Post:

skybluewaters  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply @pixiepie
    Hopefully i will be successful in losing weight while still growing a healthy baby

16. The Following User Says Thank You to skybluewaters For This Useful Post:

pixiepie  (17-05-2015)