+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kates777 I would probably check with your doctor about the shakes if you are TTC already. You might be okay but they might suggest you take extra vitamins etc. Having said that I've had my levels checked since being on the checks and all is perfect 😊
    @pixiepie that's a fantastic effort! How have you lost that weight so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kates777 I did shakes a few years ago with a 15kg weight lose. They are good for a "quick" fix but not long term. I agree with TortoiseNotTheHare, if your ttc maybe shakes might not be the best way to go but check with a dr/pharmacist first. I'm doing weight watchers atm. It's a longer process but the results are good & long term. Goodluck with it :-)

Hi girls, we'll only 200g lose this week but I'll take it. I'll blame af for it anyway lol always a bad week but back on track for another week. Going to jump on the treadmill now, hope everyone else is going well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @kates777 I would probably check with your doctor about the shakes if you are TTC already. You might be okay but they might suggest you take extra vitamins etc. Having said that I've had my levels checked since being on the checks and all is perfect 😊
    @pixiepie that's a fantastic effort! How have you lost that weight so far?
    Just been making careful choices with my food. I need to go a bit hard core though. Haven't lost much in a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pixiepie, I have weeks like that. All you can do is keep going

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

pixiepie  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely agree that the shakes are short term or a good way to kick start something else. I've lost almost 21kg in 7 weeks using shakes but once I have lost what I want to lose on them, I will be swapping on to a high protein low carb "diet" to re-adjust. I've also seen a dietitian so I'm confident in keeping an eye on my weight so I don't just snap back into old habits and put it all on again. That would be a waste haha!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

pixiepie  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies can i join? I just read through the thread and the support you guys are providing one another is great no negative nasty belittling comments etc...i used to be on another forum while in the beginning everything was fine slowly i noticed pockets of small groups forming within the main groups and then things started to get nasty but in subtle ways.. i'm actually new to the whole BH forum so still getting my head around navigating the groups and using the mobile app etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluewaters View Post
    Hello ladies can i join? I just read through the thread and the support you guys are providing one another is great no negative nasty belittling comments etc...i used to be on another forum while in the beginning everything was fine slowly i noticed pockets of small groups forming within the main groups and then things started to get nasty but in subtle ways.. i'm actually new to the whole BH forum so still getting my head around navigating the groups and using the mobile app etc
    Sorry you have had that experience. To be honest I think there are negative people wherever you go. I just try to brush them off. Most threads are super supportive on here.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and weight loss

Welcome @skybluewaters! That's awful about what you have experienced in the past! You are more than welcome to join along. It's nice to have a group of people that understand the struggles of losing weight but can also help celebrate your victories! Great bunch here on this thread 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually exercised after work!! Woo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missed our stop tonight so we did a big walk up a massive hill lol