+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Butterflybabe!

I agree with everyone! Staying motivated feels hard these days. I'm craving carbs and just warm food in general. I was supposed to lose 10kgs last month and still have 2.5kgs of that to go and we are already one week into May I feel like I'm never going to drop these 2.5kgs and get to the next set of 10. Once I do eventually get there it will seem impossible to lose that 10. I wish my end goal was within reach but it seems so far away now. Rant over!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx @TortoiseNotTheHare, I know the feeling. It's good to talk to ppl in the same boat. Goodluck with it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt pumped and motivated but now I feel like it's an impossible task... I need to get back into the swing of it. I've had too many cheat moments and its slowed my progress down so I think that's a massive part of me not feeing motivated. Results = motivation!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    There was a mention of me I'm here I read this morning and I can't find it now? Or am I imagining things? Lol

Anyways, got my bloods done this morning to check thyroid and liver function. Won't know my results until Friday arvo. Planning on taking the kids and the dog for a nice walk to the new park near our house tomorrow and I need to get back into walking the dog every day.
    Also going to try re-organising myself and meal prepping again. Not expecting a loss or anything this week but I'll get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @TortoiseNotTheHare not sure what to expect from this week. I've had no desire to eat so have only been taking my morning medication and skipping other doses as good sickens me.. Haven't been exercising either because of work seeing my dietician for the first time today though so looking forward to that! @Sabochan have you looked into metabolic syndrome? High blood pressure and weight around your middle that is hard to shift are both symptoms, especially if you have thyroid problems. (Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, I don't know too much except what my doc told me). Fx you're onto a good doc who can start fixing things for you! @Butterflybabe well done for getting your bmi down already, you're so close! I agree, it's super hard to get the motivation some days. I mean.. I want to start a family so badly but I just can't seem to find the time to do anything about losing the weight to get there.
    Good luck everyone!!
    Ahhh I found it lol.
    Haven't looked into anything at the moment. My test results were from back in September and I knew nothing about it until I asked my new GP about taking over with the investigations into my fertility and miscarriages. So I've had these repeat bloods done today and I assume we'll go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well lovelies I will be popping in and seeing how everyone is going but while I continue to exercise and eat clean I'm guessing I won't be loosing too much more weight for .... Let's say 9 mths (if all goes well )

I wish you all the best of luck and I'll still be around for encouragement. And any questions I previously worked as a fitness instructor
    😘😘

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (07-05-2015),GemimaPuddleduck  (10-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JET09 Are you telling us you are UTD??!!

Not sure if it's because you have great news or because you are going to focus on TTC?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    Well lovelies I will be popping in and seeing how everyone is going but while I continue to exercise and eat clean I'm guessing I won't be loosing too much more weight for .... Let's say 9 mths (if all goes well )

I wish you all the best of luck and I'll still be around for encouragement. And any questions I previously worked as a fitness instructor
    😘😘
    Congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post

������������
    Congrats! Wishing you an uneventful nine months ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all I just though I touch in and see how everyone is I need to go through the past posts. I'm going ok but there a question who got a Fitbit on here