+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Down 1.5 this week. Finally getting back on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome Gemima!

I've lost 1.8kgs this week. It was 2.1kgs until I went to a friends last night and had chicken that was crumbed in cheese and jatz crackers followed by some cake for dessert. Surprisingly having Chinese (meat only) on Friday still allowed to me to lose 100g overnight. I need to stop eating "cheat" meals.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (03-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had no loss. Which is okay as I've had a completely crappy week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap time here for us have started riding my bike to work which is a plus though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies I'm registering a late loss this week of 800g

Had a few bad weeks now with visitors and then last weekend traveling.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone feeling about the upcoming week? I've been so slack updating the roll call - apologies but I will update it on the weekend. Have a crazy week at work this week 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies, I've been a bit MIA in here due to a few health issues. I think I've gained about 200g since I last checked in.
    I've just been seeing a new GP who is taking over looking into my fertility issues and she has found I may have in-diagnosed thyroid issues after looking through the tests my old GP ordered for me back in September. So i've got some repeat bloods to have done there and I also have high blood pressure.
    Trying to get my butt back into gear and shift this weight, I am really anxious to see what my results will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, mind if I join in?? I've also been trying to lose weight as dh & I have to do ivf due to unexplained Infertility & most places have a bmi of 35, mine is 38. I started weiggt watchers almost 3 months ago & my bmi when I started was 40 so slowly getting there. It's just so hard to get motivated sometimes. Goodluck to you all in your weight loss & ttc, fingers crossed this week I can lose a little more :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    Hi girls, mind if I join in?? I've also been trying to lose weight as dh & I have to do ivf due to unexplained Infertility & most places have a bmi of 35, mine is 38. I started weiggt watchers almost 3 months ago & my bmi when I started was 40 so slowly getting there. It's just so hard to get motivated sometimes. Goodluck to you all in your weight loss & ttc, fingers crossed this week I can lose a little more :-)
    Good work!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @TortoiseNotTheHare not sure what to expect from this week. I've had no desire to eat so have only been taking my morning medication and skipping other doses as good sickens me.. Haven't been exercising either because of work seeing my dietician for the first time today though so looking forward to that! @Sabochan have you looked into metabolic syndrome? High blood pressure and weight around your middle that is hard to shift are both symptoms, especially if you have thyroid problems. (Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, I don't know too much except what my doc told me). Fx you're onto a good doc who can start fixing things for you! @Butterflybabe well done for getting your bmi down already, you're so close! I agree, it's super hard to get the motivation some days. I mean.. I want to start a family so badly but I just can't seem to find the time to do anything about losing the weight to get there.
    Good luck everyone!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (06-05-2015)