+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Welcome @khile! I would recommend a shake diet to help drop those 10kgs but not sure that it's best for your body when you're going to have an FET next month. Still it's something that can be done so we can cheer you on. Where about are you located? Maybe someone on here is close by and can be an exercise buddy?
    I second the shake and soup diet. I'm currently on fat blaster and celebrity slim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How's everyone going with their healthy eating and exercise? I'm waiting at the doctors for blood test results (vitamin levels etc) and all I want is some butter chicken and naan bread lol. Man with the cravings I have now, I'm scared to get pregnant! I'll want to eat everything... Not good!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How's everyone going with their healthy eating and exercise? I'm waiting at the doctors for blood test results (vitamin levels etc) and all I want is some butter chicken and naan bread lol. Man with the cravings I have now, I'm scared to get pregnant! I'll want to eat everything... Not good!!
    I ate a tonne of avo and cheese while pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Avocado is my favourite thing in this world! I could eat with anything, in anything, on anything and well you get the drift. Yummmm. I'll probably go off it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved avocado when I was pregnant!

We leave for a holiday on Monday and while I'm going to enjoy myself and we'll be walking everywhere I'm hoping not to gain any weight just stay the same. Not each crap all day everyday is my plan. And because I'm still breastfeeding I won't be drinking much. Maybe one or two drinks a few nights but not every.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sjk sounds like a good plan! Holidays are supposed to be about enjoying yourself a little. You can still do that without going overboard 😊

My aim was to lose 10kgs in April but I didn't quite get there... I did lose 7.5kgs so the additional 2.5kg gets to roll over to this month! Yay 😏

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (01-05-2015),JET09  (01-05-2015),Mamasupial  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not sure recommended shake or soup diets is a great idea. They are short term fixes and aren't nutritionally balanced. If you're actually invested in your health and long term weight management, a better idea would be to log your food and track your calories and research as much as you can.
    That being said, I'm not doing that at all. Im never hungry anymore so I barely eat and am now suffering headaches and mood swings because of it.
    Why is it so hard to do something that I know I need to? I've done it twice before but I just have no motivation this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GemimaPuddleduck the shakes are nutritionally sound. I have had bloods done last week which show that all my levels are spot on 😀 it's not a long term plan but short term yes it works. Long term I will then go on to high protein low carb and by low that still means some carb. I think ways to help boost results initially is great because it can be motivating - especially if there's a lot to lose!! It's not for everyone and for some it wouldn't be ideal but for me it works just fine (for now 😊 I won't be on them much longer though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You're right, it does boost the initial loss and I think you're doing things properly as you've been saying you'll move to a planned diet soon. I'm just concerned about someone coming in asking what to do and getting soup diet and shake diet as answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I understand where you coming from but it's the only way I know of dropping 10kgs in a month when you don't have much to lose. Dropping 10kgs is easier when you're bigger and have more than that to lose. For those who only have 10kg to lose, that's a big task for one month. Although I know that I said it probably wouldn't be the best to do before a FET - it would be best to just watch eating habits and squeeze in more exercise really.