+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I gained weight 😱😱😱😱 😢😢😢

So this week butt into gear increasing my fat blaster shake intake (4 a day now) and still 2 meal replacement shakes a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's okay some weeks will be harder than others. We can take the heat off and not have the roll call updated until next week if everyone prefers. Just remember this is a supportive environment- no judgement. We will all have struggles and victories but the great thing is we can help each other to bounce back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't mind telling everyone when I've gained weight, I don't see it as a negative. I use it to fuel myself and keep myself responsible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Me either. Wish I had time for exercise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to join as well? We are ttc this month but I'm 6.5kg up from when we conceived DS he's 1 now and I only put on 11kg the whole pregnancy so have no excuse other than my laziness and no motivation or commitment first time I've ever had trouble loosing weight. Breastfeeding just seems to make me hungry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I've got batteries now for my flat scales. I've had them since Sunday. I just haven't put them in as I know it won't be good. How's that for sad?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sjk. And good luck with TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome SJK! You can definitely join!

I'm not sure how I'll feel stepping onto the scales tomorrow. I have just gotten back into ketosis and then decided to have a small piece of sizzle steak, an egg and some sliced tomato for dinner.

Hoping I still have a loss tomorrow! Once I've cracked my next 10kgs block I will then look at switching to a high protein low carb diet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can i join too?? i really need to lose 10 kilos before my FET end of may....i know im pushing for time. i just have no support at home mu husband loves to eat and its hard when im trying to not eat i would love to have someone to exercise together but dont really know anyone in my area who is keen. anyway hopefully the support here will be enough to keep me in line. goodluck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @khile! I would recommend a shake diet to help drop those 10kgs but not sure that it's best for your body when you're going to have an FET next month. Still it's something that can be done so we can cheer you on. Where about are you located? Maybe someone on here is close by and can be an exercise buddy?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

JET09  (30-04-2015)