+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a sneaky weigh this morning and have lost 400g so far. Not great but I haven't been that strict this week! I will be good the next two days and hopefully lose more by Sunday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (24-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a bad week but been good today
    1-fat blaster shake
    Lunch - baby spinach avocado cherry tomato red onion carrot and a little bit of ham with no fat french dressing.... Think I'm about to explode

And a green jasmin tea.

How do you all go with drinking water??
    I'm not a big drinker so I don't usually have a lot of water and I know to keep my BLood pressure up I'm suppose to but I can't drink that much. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kates777 View Post
    I did a sneaky weigh this morning and have lost 400g so far. Not great but I haven't been that strict this week! I will be good the next two days and hopefully lose more by Sunday
    Congratz any loss is a good loss 💛

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @JET09 & @TortoiseNotTheHare how much do the shakes cost you in week? Are they any good?
    What brands do you use?
    I'm doing Optislim. The shakes aren't too bad now. The first few days were tough. I really had to force myself to drink them. Now I don't mind the taste at all 😊

I've been drinking 2L a day and find that I lose less when I drink less so that keeps me attached to my water bottle.

I agree any loss is still a loss. Fingers crossed more comes up before weigh day because I know I love that feeling!

ETA - @Sabochan try not to be so hard on yourself. Remember that tomorrow is always a new day and you can try to step it up!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 24-04-2015 at 21:52.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    1-fat blaster shake
    Lunch - baby spinach avocado cherry tomato red onion carrot and a little bit of ham with no fat french dressing.... Think I'm about to explode

And a green jasmin tea.

I'm not a big drinker so I don't usually have a lot of water and I know to keep my BLood pressure up I'm suppose to but I can't drink that much. Any ideas?
    I love water! Always have. My medication makes me super thirsty too. I can sometimes drink 3L in a day and then I end up sick and bloated. I've been told to put kiwis, strawberries or citrus in the water because that helps somehow, also makes it taste sweet naturally so you may like that? Experiment with flavours you enjoy. I personally prefer it plain. I will have a tea or coffee occasionally if I'm out with a friend or have family over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JET09 View Post
    1-fat blaster shake

And a green jasmin tea.

I've always struggled with drinking water. it just makes me feel bloated and nauseous for some reason.

I've started keeping a little bottle on my desk at work. I'll fill my glass with juice and each sip of juice I have, I top the glass back up with water. so by the time the juice is gone, I'm topping up with water. my aim is to get through 2-3 small water bottles (they're only 350ml) but I figure 700ml or just over 1L of water per day is better than nothing. at least I'm getting more water than I was before.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

JET09  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lolly007 that's a good way to look at it. I never used to drink any water. I wouldn't even drink one glass a day. I started drinking more and more and now I definitely drink at least 2L but not intentionally. I find that I'm thirsty more often and I only drink water so that's the only way I can quench the thirst. You'll find yourself wanting more and more!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lolly007

Thanks that's a good idea I'll have to try that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @JET09 @TortoiseNotTheHare thank you for your response to the shakes, I am looking into them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all! I weighed in this morning (after 2 nights of eating normally - dinner with DP on Friday and BBQ with friends last night). Last week I had 6.3kgs to go from my 10kg block and now I have 4.2kgs to go. So I've lost 2.1kgs this week. Pretty happy with that but I know I could have done better. I'm also a little worried because I've eaten 2 meals in the last 2 days and *TMI WARNING* I can't seem to go to the bathroom! I've even tried drinking paraffin... Any ideas?