+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone had their good and bad days just remember the end result I know it's not easy but keep your chin up. I know I might sound postive but honestly sometimes I even get down and just want to eat rubbish but there is another day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chookapesto For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting fat blaster shakes today alongside my normal meal replacements....so over these last 10kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and weight loss

@JET09 I'm curious as to what your diet looks like. Are you able to give me a brief run down? I might steal your idea haha.

Well I'm over my sooky day. I weighed myself this morning even though there is still 3 days to go til official weigh in and I've lost 2.3kgs so I'm pleased with that considering I ate pizza the other night too. I just so badly want to hit my next target. 4kgs to go and I'll be there! Then the next set of 10kgs start lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TortoiseNotTheHare we all have bad days it is most definitely about owning up to what we are putting in our mouths and how it makes us feel so we can choose better at our next meal (: you're doing well to have lost that much so far this week so that must give you a positive feeling to keep up with the good choices.
    @JET09 the last kg's are always the most difficult gotta change things up to shock your body, have you tried having a cheat day once a week? There are loads of weight lose benefits to this as it tricks your body into thinking it isnt being deprived. Have a google and it might explain the concept better (:

I have set myself a mini goal to lose 5kg by May 16th for a short trip to Bali, eating is ok and have been to the gym the last 2 days so wish me luck to get under 90kg before then.

Seems we are all making progress may not be all peaches and cream but for every good choice we make it is leading us in the right direction, good luck for the last few days of the week and here's to hoping for great weigh ins!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connollys For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (23-04-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TORtise
    I do fat blaster first thing then meal shake at 10 (snack) then fat blaster at lunch and meal snack at 3ish and dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Connollys you are absolutely right about having good days and bad days. I love that you have set yourself a mini goal too. I do the same thing in 10kg blocks. It's nice because it's feels good to reach it and celebrate it. It's also good because each 10kg block become my new "weight roof".
    @JET09 ... So 3 shakes, a snack and then dinner. That seems alright!

I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to stop my shakes and start doing this high protein low carb diet with DP. It will be so easy for me to go to because some food is better than no food! I won't feel deprived of carbs because I already am lol. She is having some luck with it and has lost about 3kgs all up. So jealous that she only has about 5kg to get to her goal haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default TTC and weight loss

@JET09 & @TortoiseNotTheHare how much do the shakes cost you in week? Are they any good?
    What brands do you use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No 4 shakes cause the snack is a shake lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @JET09 & @TortoiseNotTheHare how much do the shakes cost you in week? Are they any good?
    What brands do you use?
    The fat blaster was $20 and I use celeb slim which is $50 every 10 days or on rapid (2 weeks $30)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JET09 For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How are we all going ladies?
    I am not feeling very confident. I've not been strict enough. Hoping to get a workout in today if my sick kiddies let me