+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Make shake cakes tortoise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Given the weather tonight we are having pizza. Yep I know not good but that's okay it's just one meal! Lol. I'll have to exercise to make up for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pizza sounds awesome we are having baby spinach salad with fish and chips home cooked

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was amazing!!! Hahaha. That sounds yummy too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all sorry I dony get on here but I do try lol. I think this week for me I won't worry about and start again next week it's my daughters 3rd birthday in Sunday and my partner and I 5yr anniversary when we get together on Friday and today we had a cake for my daughter at playgroup so yeah kinda eating rubbish but the main thing is I'm being consistant at the gym though. although tomorrow and Thursday I will keep and eye on what I eat though and be good. we all have a good and bad weeks as you guys says but keep it up guys

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chookapesto For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (21-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm struggling today. I feel hungry and I feel sad. I know why I'm doing this but for today I really don't care. I wish I could just sleep and wake up with all the weight gone. It feels too hard and I feel like giving up.... Today can bite me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

GemimaPuddleduck  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    big hugs we all have those days. You can do it, I know you can
    Tomorrow is a new day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you 😊

DP just tried to turn my shakes into pancakes (literally cooked the shake) and whilst they weren't the best tasting things I've ever had, it did cheer me up a little. I guess the tricky part is knowing I still have so much to lose. It makes it a little overwhelming because I feel like I won't ever reach my goal. I have to stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @TortoiseNotTheHare i feel you. Some days I'm miserable because of it but it's worth it when you see your reflection. And it's an amazing feeling when other people start noticing. You may have a long way to go but you've already come so far. It can get depressing at times so it helps to have a good support system. I never really thought about how my emotions linked to my eating.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GemimaPuddleduck I get what you mean about looking at the progress already made rather than the rest of the journey to come. I feel proud of what I have already achieved but I think this weather has brought my appetite back and now because I feel hungry, I feel sooky and when I'm sooking I want to eat bad things. I shouldn't feel deprived because I had pizza last night! Good news is I still managed a small weight loss over night. I guess it's because I'm trying to be strict with myself. I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself because I'm working towards a "deadline". I could be more relaxed about it and perhaps enjoy it more if I took my time but that would mean pushing TTC back and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway tomorrow is a new and hopefully better day!