+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So how is everyone going this week?

So far for me it's been pretty clean eating loving baby spinach red onion avocado cherry tomato cucumber and carrot salad with small protein.
    My normal muesli prunes and Greek yogurt breakfast. Lunch is my down fall. I need easy to make lunches for work so any ideas for work lunch (no bread ) would be awesome.

Also been walking. This week, hitting up training tomoz and back to walking for the week.

Remember to share your week lovelies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Connollys! I don't know what's going on with the weight loss. It's bouncing all over the shop. I did some dancing tonight for exercise and have been back on my shakes today. Let's hope that makes a difference! About to havea green tea as well.

Here is the updated roll call which is on page 1 of the app too. I have added you Connollys 😀

~ WEIGHT LOSS ROLL CALL ~

Remember weekly weigh in is on Sunday and monthly weigh in is on the last day of the month!

Connollys
    Overall goal: Lose 15-20kgs
    Overall target date: 30/08/2015
    Weekly Target: 0.8 - 1kg
    Running total weight loss: --

GemimaPuddleduck
    Overall goal: Lose 27kgs
    Overall target date: 01/07/2015
    Weekly Target: 2kgs
    Running total weight loss: 2.7kg

JET09
    Overall goal: Lose 10kgs
    Overall target date:??
    Weekly Target: 1kg
    Running total weight loss: 800g

jussi
    Overall goal: Lose 10kgs
    Overall target date: 21/06/2015
    Running total weight loss: ?

Kates777
    Overall goal: Lose 20kgs
    Overall target date: 30/08/2015

Mamasupial
    Overall goal: Lose 7kgs
    Overall target date: 01/10/2015

TortoiseNotTheHare
    Overall goal: Lose 40kgs
    Overall target date: 01/09/2015
    Weekly Target: 2.5kgs
    Running total weight loss: 2.9

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

kates777  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @JET09 I need lunch ideas too! I'm very picky. Not a fan of salads (only like carrot and beetroot).
    My biggest problem at the moment is that I forget to eat because I'm not hungry. I'll have a slice of toast in the morning to have my medication then I forget about lunch because I'm busy. Then I have some tomato soup for dinner because I don't feel like proper food. I've never been like this! Every time I skip a meal, I skip my medication so it's not good! Tried to have some fruit and yoghurt today but it all went to waste because one of the kids decided he wasn't enjoying the excursion and had a meltdown and stormed out (this happens frequently in my job and I'm always the one that chases them).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GemimaPuddleduck For This Useful Post:

JET09  (15-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very welcome hmm no bread lunch ideas, frittata is brilliant and super easy for a work lunch and full of protien same with zucchini fritters if you can have a little flour just cook Sunday and microwave or eat cold.

Everyone sounds like they are doing very well today I also got out for some training and have had a good food day following weight watchers to try and keep my self accountable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    @JET09 I need lunch ideas too! I'm very picky. Not a fan of salads (only like carrot and beetroot).
    My biggest problem at the moment is that I forget to eat because I'm not hungry. I'll have a slice of toast in the morning to have my medication then I forget about lunch because I'm busy. Then I have some tomato soup for dinner because I don't feel like proper food. I've never been like this! Every time I skip a meal, I skip my medication so it's not good! Tried to have some fruit and yoghurt today but it all went to waste because one of the kids decided he wasn't enjoying the excursion and had a meltdown and stormed out (this happens frequently in my job and I'm always the one that chases them).
    At one stage I was doing. Carrot celery and cucumber sticks but that gets boring quick.

I'm a super fussy eater as well. Not a big fan if vegies love salad but it gets boring lol. Trying to avoid bread because if bloating. And working in an office we have a kettle and microwave.

I was thinking of trying some of the smaller weight watchers meals for lunch.

Like you I'm more likely to skip a meal which is worse then eating crap.

So I think my main goal now is to find healthy lunch options. I will share when I do.

Fruit and yogurt is a great idea.
    I understand working with children having to drop everything for them. Hopefully you can get a balance so you can look after you as well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Connollys View Post
    Feeling very welcome hmm no bread lunch ideas, frittata is brilliant and super easy for a work lunch and full of protien same with zucchini fritters if you can have a little flour just cook Sunday and microwave or eat cold.

Everyone sounds like they are doing very well today I also got out for some training and have had a good food day following weight watchers to try and keep my self accountable!
    Thanks connollys for the idea hubby will love them.... Me I'm super super fussy and a pain in the butt to feed lol.

Congratz on your day. How do you find weight watchers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have a long work day (7-6 with an hour drive each way) so I need something quick and easy.
    I'm the opposite to you, love most veggies, not a huge salad fan. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something we could both get into!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I have a long work day (7-6 with an hour drive each way) so I need something quick and easy.
    I'm the opposite to you, love most veggies, not a huge salad fan. I'll keep my eyes peeled for something we could both get into!
    Awesome. I'm thinking I need vegie sticks again for snacks again that way I'm eating through the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I used to love carrot sticks with hummus. Was recently given spiced pumpkin hummus, amazing.
    Hummus is super easy to make yourself, much nicer than store bought too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mashed avocado with some finely chopped onion, lemon juice and salt makes a nice and tasty treat to dip celery and carrot sticks into!

Maybe try making homemade coleslaw as well? You can get low fat dressing and just add a small amount with lemon juice (makes the sauce thinner so you don't need as much to make it go as far).

I also enjoy broccoli, cauliflower, chopped mushrooms and snow peas sautéed in a pan with garlic and chilli sauce.

DP and I did a good work out tonight! Still hot and sweaty. I'd put weight back on from Monday night (had a bad dinner) so for this week I'm just hoping to lose that weight again plus an extra kilo. I don't want to share my weight but will do so by using the 10kg blocks as that's what I aim to lose each month.

This month I'm back up to 8.3kgs aiming to be 0 by end of the month. Doubtful but will still try!! I was down to 6.5kgs but went back up!!! 😔 I'm due for AF so hoping that's where this extra weight has come from! Sorry for the long post.