Hi Just looking for experiences (good and bad) of anyone who has had HCG levels rise too rapidly / being 2 weeks behind in dates and what the outcome was?
- LMP was Feb 8.
- O was supposed to be Feb 24.
- DTD Feb 28
- AF was supposed to arrive Mar 9, but didnt.
- POAS Mar 9, 10 & 11, all BFN
- DTD Mar 12
- Had blood test Mar 13, was BFN
- AF still hadn't arrived by Mar 26 so POAS and got very strong BFP
- Blood test Mar 27, result 5-6 weeks pregnant (they didn't tell me the numbers!)
- US today (Apr 2) which showed approx 5 week pregnancy, sac only.
- Blood test today. OB called and left a message saying HCG had increased 'faster than what she would have liked' and to have another blood test on Tuesday.... But again didn't tell me actual numbers..grrr!
So now of course her office is closed so I can't ask any more questions. I can't get in for another US with her until 16th April :/
She is concerned as I should have been 7+ weeks based on LMP (adjusted for 32 day cycle), but was only showing 5 week pregnancy, coupled with rapidly rising HCG.
But I think I O'd 2 weeks late (esp given the neg blood test on Mar 13), and that 5 weeks is correct.
Still concerned about the HCG rising too fast though :what:
So.... Anyone had a similar experience?
ETA - just adding - no bleeding, no nausea & no cramping either.