+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation New here, thoughts please ladies!

Been off BC for twelve months and have been TTC since then. Positive OPK on evening of 12th. Bd 12th/13th/14th/15th. Had all the 'symptoms' as usual. AF spotting started on Friday 27th, Full AF on Sunday 29th. Was going to start cycle tracking through a clinic for the month of April so went in on CD3 (Tuesday) for a blood test. They called me that afternoon to say my Hormone levels were not where they are expected to be at day 3 of my cycle (I still have a light period at this point) That night got home and felt really off, decided to do a pregnancy test as I had one there and it was positive. Off to the chemist to buy two other brands. All positive! Another test on Wednesday morning positive. I called the clinic and informed them and they asked for me to go back so they could confirm with a blood test. At this point my 'period' is on and off. Gone all day but then can come back at night etc Clinic called me Wednesday afternoon to confirm that I am pregnant with HCG level of 99 however my progesterone (16) and estrogen (350) was low and that they wanted me to go on hormone booster suppositories until another blood test in a weeks time. Has anyone had a similar scenario and gone onto having a healthy pregnancy?? I don't want to get my hopes up but it is really hard! I have to wait a week before I know whats going on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been in your situation, but congratulations on your pregnancy and I really, really hope you get a happy result next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Thanks Belle201 I ended up going in on the Friday to have levels checked and they were on the up so doc was happy. Estrogen- 1600 Prog- 51 HCG- 287 Still remaining cautiously optimistic though until I have a scan on the 21st.