+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The moments for me have been:

Meeting the love of my life & marrying him

Getting into my career. It took a lot of hard work & after not finishing high school, it took me a lot to get there & many times I thought I would not make it or wasn't smart enough. I just think I'm stubborn haha... I eventually got there & have now been there for 8 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far.

All my hard work paying off and me getting a promotion at work. I sacrificed a lot to get it and I never thought I would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I need to think about it, subbing to reply later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    I honestly can't think of anything. That makes me really depressed, I am very plain and average, nothing overly exciting has ever happened to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Im the same; never travelled, when i got married it was at a registries office, lol...
    Me 3. And like PipersMummy it makes me feel a little down. DH and DS are my life. We've always struggled so haven't travelled anywhere special. I've never had anything close to a dream job. Although I'm now studying I'm continually doubting that I will even get close to graduating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When DH proposed. It was amazing.

Getting my BFP with DD on my birthday <3

Going to Bali & Thailand with DH.

OR, a few years ago when my sister went to Melbourne for her birthday (which is 3 days after mine) she did the Neighbours tour, and when we got together when she got back, one of her gifts to me was a video of her & Dr Karl Kennedy wishing me a happy birthday! BEST.

Thanks for starting this thread OP, you've reminded me of all the great moments I've experienced so far in my life. I'm looking forward to more!
    Last edited by TaylorMade; 02-04-2015 at 22:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I have struggled to come up with bit the biggest thing I have done that changed my life was deciding to move to a different place for my dream job where I knew no one. I arrived there with no working phone no place to stay and big dreams. It changed the person I am today and I wish sometimes that I could go back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I've achieved a lot and had so many great life experiences, travel, career , friendships, loads of highlights...

But if I close my eyes and think about the best moment? Seeing that + sign on the pee stick, after having TTC for almost 3 years and IVF treatment. Highlight of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine are so simple & boring! Getting my license, something that comes so easy to most other people was so incredibly hard for me, 10 years on my learners before I got the courage to do it. When the instructor handed me my p plates I was just over the moon.
    And bungy jumping, major adrenaline rush and I just loved it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aside from having DS, getting married and finishing uni and masters, finding out we were pregnant this time with a baby girl after virtually giving up, apart from those things it would be my entire 20's.

I enjoyed the freedom of life so much after leaving high school and home. Doing amazing travelling and seeing some of the best DJ's at the best festivals, concerts,parties etc... are things that I will always treasure with friends. Thinking of moments when time stood still

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like mine are yet to come and will involve travelling